41

Wang Mansion

Author_POV

It was 6 in the morning, and the alarm clock rang. Yibo put a stop to the alarm clock with his closed eyes.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw a beautiful view before his eyes.

He saw Zhan sleeping like an infant in his arms and smiled.

He slowly pulled his hand out from Zhan's head and placed his head on the pillow.

He kissed Zhan's forehead and went to the bathroom.

He got ready for jogging, wearing joggers, and left the house.

Zhan was already awake, but he pretended to be asleep until Yibo went for a jog.

He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

He wanted to make love breakfast for Yibo on his first day as Yibo's lover.

Zhan quickly got ready. Zhan went downstairs to the kitchen and started cooking.

At 6:30, the Old Man came into the kitchen and saw Zhan. At first, he was shocked to see Zhan, then after a few seconds, he was happy and started smiling.

Uncle Qiren also came downstairs and saw the Old Man standing outside the kitchen. Qiren went to the Old man.

What's wrong with you? Why are you standing here?" Qiren asked Old Man.

Look over there." the Old Man replied to Qiren and extended his hand to point towards Zhan.

Qiren looked where the Old Man was directing, and he too was stunned to see Zhan and smiled.

Haikuan came out of the guest room yawning. 

Haikuan saw his uncles smiling and chatting. Haikuan walked towards them.

What are you guys talking about?" Haikuan asked them.

They looked at Haikuan and took a few steps back. Haikuan looked at Zhan and smiled.

Zhan was busy making breakfast with his love for Yibo and didn't notice that everyone was looking at him.

When he had cooked breakfast and turned, he saw that they were standing outside the kitchen and staring at him.

Why are you guys standing there? Go and change your clothes. Let's have breakfast together." Zaan told them with a smile.

Mmm." They mumbled in unison and left to get ready.

 Zhan was placing the breakfast on the dining table.

When they came back and sat down on the chairs. 

Yibo was late to come back home after jogging today. It was 7 o'clock, and Yibo was back home.

He was about to go upstairs when he heard the sound of laughter coming from the dining table.

He went to the dining table and looked around. He saw them laughing at zhan.

Zhan was confused as to why they were laughing seeing him.

Yibo looked at Zhan and was embarrassed.

Yibo was about to go upstairs When Haikuan saw Yibo and called him over.

Yibo! Come here." Haikuan said

Yibo was hesitant to go to the dining table, but he couldn't refuse, so he lowered his eyelids and slowly started walking towards the dining table.