22

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

It was 6 in the morning, and Yibo got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He got ready and left the house for jogging.

While Zhan was still sleeping, his sleep was disturbed by the ringing of his phone. He started looking for his phone on the bedside table with closed eyes. Finally, he got his phone and picked up the phone.

Hello, who is it?" Zhan asked while sleepy.

Hi, Zhan, your father," Mr. Xiao replied.

Dad!" Zhan opened his eyes with wonder.

Yes," Mr. Xiao said

Good Morning, Dad," Zhan said

Good Morning, zhan," Mr. Xiao said

How are you, son?" Mr. Xiao asked Zhan.

I am fine dad," Zhan replied.

Does Mr. Wang treat you well or not? You can tell your father," said Mr. Xiao.

He treats me very well, dad, don't worry," zhan said.

Did you find the contract papers?" Mr. Xiao asked.

Not yet, Dad," Zhan lied to his father as he never tried to find the contract papers.

Find it soon, son," said Mr. Xiao in a loud voice.

We don't have enough time left," Mr. Xiao said.

Alright, Dad, I'll find the contract papers as soon as possible," said Zain and hung up the phone.

Zhan was upset, as he would have to leave the Wang Mansion after getting the contract papers, and probably Yibo would hate him. He had connected to Yibo and the Old Man within a few days.

He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He got ready and headed towards the Wang Mansion. He entered the Wang Mansion and looked carefully at the mansion. He remembered the moments of happiness and sadness. He was feeling pain inside.

Good Morning Zhan," Old Man approached Zhan and said with a smile broadly.

Good Morning uncle," Zhan smirked and replied.

Why are you living here? Come and have coffee with me,"  Old Man said sweetly.

Sure, Uncle," said Zhan and walked into the living room with the Old Man. They sat down on the couch and chatted with each other over coffee.

Yibo returned from his jogging at 6:30 as usual and was shocked to see Zhan early in the morning. But seeing Zhan's cute face early in the morning, he was happy inside.

Good Morning uncle," Yibo said, coming to the living room.

Good Morning yibo," Old Man said.

Good Morning zhan," Yibo said hesitantly, as he remembered his mistake of the day before yesterday.

Good morning Yibo," Zhan said with a smile as he wanted to make some good memories with Yibo before leaving the Wang Mansion.

Would you like to have coffee?" Zhan asked.

No, I mean...I mean, I have to take a shower first because I'm sweating," Yibo said, looking at his body.

Is that so, go and freshen up," Zhan said.

Yibo went to his room and took a short shower. He got ready and went downstairs. He went to the living room, but Zhan was not there. When he went to the kitchen and peeked to see that Zhan was cooking breakfast, he started to capture Zhan's smiling face in his eyes.

Why are you staring at me?" Zhan asked, rolling his eyes towards Yibo.

I wasn't staring at you, I...," Yibo paused in the middle of the sentence as he forgot what to say.

Well, whatever the reason, come and help me," Zhan said as he wanted to spend some more time with Yibo.

All right," said Yibo and went to Zhan. He wore an apron and started chopping vegetables.

They were enjoying each other company. They made breakfast and took it to the dining table. The Old Man sat next to Zhan, and they had their breakfast peacefully.

Yibo went to his home office and started doing his company work. Meanwhile, Zhan went to Yibo's room and started searching the contract papers. All his efforts went in vain as the contract papers were not in Yibo's room. So, he left the room.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇