35

Early morning of the next day

Author_POV

It was 5 a.m. Yibo got up, and slowly opened his eyes, and felt his head heavy. He sat on the bed, holding his head. He looked around and was shocked. 

He saw himself naked, and the bed was full of messy. He tried hard to remember the incident of last night. He finally remembered what happened last night.

Zhan!" Yibo murmured and looked around.

He was worried for Zhan. He picked up his clothes from the ground and put them on. He got up from the bed and was about to leave the room when he heard the sound of water falling.

He went to the bathroom and opened the bathroom door. As soon as he opened the door, he was shocked to see the scene in front of his eyes.

Zhan was sitting in a bathtub filled with water and crying, hiding his face between his knees. Seeing Zhan like this, Yibo began to hate himself. He went to Zhan.

Zhan!" said Yibo worriedly.

Yibo raised his hand in the air and was about to touch Zhan when he stopped his hand in the middle of the air as he remembered the scene from the previous night. He didn't even have the guts to look at Zhan. So, how could he touch Zhan? But he got the courage and touched Zhan's shoulder.

Please. Don't touch me, Yibo." Zhan murmured, hiding his face around his knees. He was in shock because of whatever happened last night. His body was shivering as he was sitting in a bathtub filled with water. He was sobbing badly.

Zhan!" Yibo said again and shook Zhan's body.

Zhan came out of shock. Zhan slowly lifted his head and looked at Yibo. Zhan was startled to see Yibo and went away from yibo. His eyes were puffed and filled with tears. Tears were not stopping, coming out of his eyes. 

I'm sorry Zhan, Don't be scared. I won't do anything. Get out of the bathtub. Please, Zhan. I'm requesting you." Yibo said in a trembling voice and tendered on Zhan's condition. Yibo tried to soothe Zhan.

Zhan started getting up in the bathtub but was about to slip into the bathtub. Yibo grabbed Zhan's shoulder and balanced him.

Yibopicked Zhan up into his arms and took him out of the bathroom. He made Zhan sit gently on the bed. He ran to the bathroom and brought a towel and a bathrobe with him.

Yibo wiped Zhan's hair and body with a towel and dressed him in a bathrobe.

Zhan!" said Yibo in a trembling voice and looked at Zhan. Tears began to fall from Yibo's eyes to his face.

Zhan was subconscious and shivering. Yibo saw Zhan trembling, so he placed Zhan's hands on his palms and rubbed them. Yibo turned off the AC so that Zhan would not get a cold.

I... home... dad," Zhan said in a trembling voice.

Yibo understood what Zhan wanted to say that he had to go to his father's house.

You want to go home?" Yibo asked Zhan.

Zhan slowly nodded his head in yes.

Alright, I'll take you to your house." Yibo said emotionally.

I'm going to the next room to change clothes. Please change your clothes in my room." Yibo said and went to the wardrobe. He took out his comfortable clothes and gave them to Zhan.

He took clothes out of the wardrobe for himself. He took the clothes and left the room. He came to another room and changed clothes in the bathroom.