38

At Hospital

Author_POV

Haikuan had arranged everything for Yibo on his way to the hospital and called the best doctor for yibo. They reached the hospital. Haikuan and Zhan escorted Yibo inside the hospital.

Qiren and the old man came to the hospital in another car.

Doctor!" Zhan screamed and cried. Zhan was stopping the blood from pouring out of Yibo's left hand.

The ward boy brought a stretcher for Yibo to lie down. 

​Whereas the doctors and nurses hurried over and checked on Yibo

Doctor! How is he?" Qiren and Haikuan asked the doctor in unison.

His pulse rate is dropping. We have to do surgery on him now. Please sign on this consent form." The doctor suggested them.

Nothing will happen to him. Right?" Haikuan asked the doctor optimistically.

Yes. He will be all right." said the doctor and gave a faint smile.

They took Yibo to the ER and started treating him.

Everyone was waiting in the waiting room for the surgery to be over. Zhan was sobbing badly, sitting on the chair.

The media learned that billionaire wang yibo got the bullet, they gathered a crowd outside the hospital.

The security guards could not handle them and went to Haikuan.

Excuse me, sir. Will you please do come with us.?" one guard pleaded.

Why." haikuan asked with a cold tone to them.

The media has besieged the hospital from all sides and wants to meet you.

They won't go back until you meet them." The security guard explained.

Okay." haikuan said, and the guards left.

I'll be right back." Haikuan said to Qiren and went out. Zhan started praying for yibo.

Zhan! Do not worry. He will be fine." Qiren said when he saw Zhan was crying and praying. Qiren sat next to Zhan and consoled him.

The Old Man went to the canteen and brought a bottle of water for Zhan.

Zhan! Please drink water." said the old man and extended his hand to give the bottle to Zhan.

Thank you, uncle." Zhan said and took the bottle from old Man.

After operating yibo for 3 hours, the doctor came out of the ER with a pale face.

What happened, doctor? How's Yibo?" Haikuan asked the doctor in a trembling voice.

Whereas Zhan was afraid to see the doctor's face. 

We have taken the bullet out of Mr. Wang's hand, but we can't say anything until he regains consciousness." Said the doctor

When will he regain consciousness?" Zhan asked the doctor in a trembling voice.

It may take 8-10 hours because he is under the influence of sedation." Said the doctor

Okay, doctor. Thank you." haikuan said

It's my duty." the doctor said and left.

You all go home. I will stay here with yibo. Zhan! You also go home with Uncle Qiren." Haikuan said

No, Haikuan ge. I won't go anywhere until Yibo regains consciousness." Zhan said, and two drops of tears fell from his eyes.

 I will drop them home and come back soon. You stay here, okay. If anything happens meanwhile, don't forget to call me." When haikuan saw that zhan wanted to be with yibo, he said in approval.