28

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

So what are you planning to do now?" Qiren asked Yibo.

Nothing special. Just wait until tomorrow morning." Yibo replied.

Okay, now you go to sleep," said Qiren and got up from the bed. Qiren brushed Yibo's hair and left.

Looking forward to tomorrow morning," Yibo said with a smile. Yibo laid down on the bed and fell asleep within a minute.

Next morning

It was 6 in the morning. Yibo's alarm clock rang, and he woke up. Yibo got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Yibo got ready to go jogging in joggers pants and a white shirt and left the house. He came back from jogging at 6:30 and went to his room. 

While zhan got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. He got ready and headed to the Wang Mansion. He came to the Wang Mansion and saw, Qiren was reading the newspaper in the living room.

Good Morning uncle," Zhan said with a smile.

Good Morning Zhan," Qiren smirked and said.

Would you like to drink black coffee or something?"  Zhan walked to the living room, and stood in front of qiren, and asked.

I would like to have black coffee." Qiren replied.

Okay, I'll make your black coffee." said Zhan and walked to the kitchen.

Now, I understand why Yibo likes to drink black coffee." zhan said in his mind.

Zhan came to the kitchen and saw the Old Man preparing breakfast. He walked to the Old Man and helped him make breakfast. He also made a black coffee for Qiren. Zhan walked over to Qiren in the living room with black coffee.

Your black coffee, uncle." said Zhan and gave the coffee mug to Qiren.

Thank you, Zhan," Qiren said.

My pleasure," Zhan said and walked to the kitchen.

Yibo came downstairs and went to the living room, where his uncle was already sitting. He sat on the couch next to his uncle.

Have you brought what I asked you to bring with you, uncle?" Yibo asked qiren.

Yes, it's in my room." Qiren replied.

Thanks, Uncle," yibo replied.

You don't need to thank me," said Qiren.

Mmm," yibo murmured.

Old Man came to the living room and stood in front of them.

Breakfast is ready. Come and eat it," the Old Man said with a smile.

Okay, let's go," Qiren said, and they went to the dining table with the Old Man.

Everyone had their breakfast quietly. After having breakfast, yibo went to his home office. Qiren came to the office with a heavy box in his hand. When Yibo saw the heavy box in Qiren's hand, yibo went to him and took the box from his hand. Yibo put the box on the table.

Thank you for bringing this along to you from Korea, Uncle," yibo thanked his uncle.

I know this is a valuable thing to you. So why don't I bring it up?" Qiren said 

Thanks once again for bringing it here," yibo thanked his uncle.

I know how much you have suffered in these years, but now you should think about your future." Qiren advised yibo.

Yes, I'll think about it soon." Yibo said

Great. Alright, then I'm leaving." Qiren said and left the office.

Yibo started doing his job. Meanwhile, Zhan knocked on the office's door.

Come in," Yibo said from inside the office.

Zhan entered the office with a coffee mug in his hand.

Zhan put the coffee mug on the table and was about to leave the office.

Wait! I need your help." yibo said sternly.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like⭐⭐⭐⭐ and Comments👇👇👇👇