S U R V I V A L O F T H E H O T T E S T

"Eww jade your all sweaty" cat said
"Never speak of it" jade said

Once they had a drink they all headed down to the beach to enjoy the last few hours they had.

Beck and jade were sunbathing by the sea watching their friends splash about.

"C'mon it'll be fun" beck pleaded
"Nooo I dont like going in the ocean" jade said
"Fine" beck finally gave in..... kinda "then I'll have to do this"

He got up and grabbed jade by the waist and picked her up and put her on his back, made sure she was secure and ran to the sea.
"BECK PUT ME DOWN!!!!" Jade screamed

He didn't listen and ran further in until the sea was up to becks waist.
"PUT. ME. DOWN. NOW" jade ordered
"Ok then" he put her down so she was in the ocean

Even though everyone tells her that the dolphin was being friendly and sorta believed it and kinda got over fear of dolphins and the sea she still grabbed onto beck.
"Jade it's fine dolphins can't come to this bit in the sea" beck laughed
"You sure?" She questioned
"Positive" beck said

She let go of his waist and they played around a bit.

Meanwhile the others were watching the couple splash about.
"They don't show it much but they really do love each other" Andre said
"Yeah they do" Robbie agreed
"I still don't get how they are still together" tori said confused
"I guess they do have their moments when they are screaming at each other then they are well like that" Andre said pointing over to them
"They just work somehow" cat said smiling and running over to beck and jade to get pictures of them

Jade noticed cat at one point, she was mad for a few seconds but decided that she should let her take pictures of them because 1) she was in a good mood 2) moments like these are worth capturing.

They didn't leave the beach until dark, beck and jade got some nice photos together to hang up in the RV, Robbie tried his best to flirt with girls (it didn't work), Andre met a new girl, cat captured every moment she could with her camera for memories, Trina was trying to entertain the public and tori tried to make everything about her.

~ at the RV ~

"Today was fun" beck said
"I guess it was fun" jade admitted

They chose their favourite picture of them that cat took and hung it up.

They got into bed and beck wrapped his arms around jade and kissed her head, they then fell asleep.

Word count: 441

This is what I think happened after they got out of the RV when cat finally came back.