Tori fixes beck and jade

A/n- you have waited a very long time for this chapter and here it is! Now because we are at this chapter they will be broken up again until the end (obviously) enjoy :)

Jades pov:

It's been 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days from the day Beck didn't open the door. I miss him. I actually miss him. I miss waking up in his arms, I miss the random date nights, I miss his smile, his laugh, I miss the hugs, the gentle kisses, I miss him only letting me touch his hair, I miss waking up to the smell of coffee that he'd make every morning even though he didn't have to, I miss everything about him and our relationship, I even miss the stupid arguments that took us a week to resolve; yes we argued before we broke up but I thought it wouldn't actually be the end. I thought he would message me saying he's sorry, I thought he'd knock on my door and I'd answer it and he'd tell me how much he misses me and we'd get back together. But that isn't what happened, I gave him 10 seconds - long enough for him to get off of his arse and open a god damn door and tell me that he never wants to lose me - but the door never opened. I thought about opening it but I'd look stupid if I did and he didn't want anything to do with me, I wish I did though all the little things that I thought I wouldn't miss I do and now I regret my decision but it's over now, he's over me and now he's kissing and dating other girls so it's time for me to forget about him and that is what I'm going to do.

~at school- jades pov~

Getting over beck and ignoring him isn't exactly going to plan as I have pretty much all my lessons with him and we have the same friends.

I was by my locker putting some books away when beck approaches me, it's awkward and you could feel the tension between us.
"What do you want" I asked annoyed
"Uhh sikowitz has put me in charge of asking people who can sing at the full moon jam" he explains to me
"What does that have to do with me?" I said
"Do you want to sing yes or no?"
"No" I said and I slammed my locker shut and walk away

~becks pov~

Why didn't I just open the door, I love her and everything about her but the arguing got too much but that isn't an excuse we could have worked through it and now I've lost the love of my life who probably wants nothing to do with me now. If I could only go back in time and change my decision everything would be different, everything would be normal; but she's not taking me back now.

~jades pov~

School has finally finished and have an hour until André arrives to work on a school project. Whilst I wait I play some music and go on my phone.

A notification appears on my screen.
Would you like to review your memories this year so far?

I click on it without thinking I instantly regret it. Images of beck and I fill the screen, I was going to delete them but I thought we might get back together so I kept them and I guess I forgot about it. Tears well up in my eyes a few of them rolling down my cheeks. More pictures of us appear and tears spill down my face splashing on my phone.

Ping

Andre messaged me
Harris 🎹🎸: is it cool if I come round now my grandma is giving me a headache
West ✂️: sure
Harris🎹🎸: thanks cya in 10

Shit. Why'd I say he can come when I'm crying.

I manage to stop crying before he comes but my eyes are still a little puffy.

He rings the doorbell and I got downstairs to answer it.
"Hey come in" I say
"Thanks" he said and walks in, he looks at me and I'm pretty sure he noticed my red and puffy eyes "are you okay?"
"I'm fine" I lied
"Jade are you actually fine you look like you've been crying, be honest are you okay?" He asks
I couldn't hold back my tears any longer, I start crying.
"No I'm not okay" I reply