✍️ MAINTENANCE NOTICE ✍️

I'm sorry for posting this part and making you guys think that is a chapter! But it is actually not.

.

This story won't be updating for days or a week or so. Depends how far I can do with the book.

.

The title of the chapter says it all, this story will have a MAJOR EDITING!

Like I will have to re-read everything, fix anything that I have to and also write down all the things that is important to the future chapters

(I'm lazy to look through all the chapters just for that cuz I have bad memory when it comes to story writing and characters)

Me, right now :

.

.

.

Other than that, sometimes I read through your comments some are horny, funny, supportive and profanity. Thank you for all of that, I hope that this story reach 1M read.

I have changed the story to Creative Commons Rights (CC), in which if any of you can't understand English Language can have a translated version of the book.

I will allow any translator(s) to do a translation of this story so the non-english readers can read the story.

You have to PM (private message) me first about it.

But you can't do it for now, not until I announce the editing is complete.

.

.

.

The most that pick my 'interest' is about some of you hating the name of the two characters Albert and Fulhert. I know Fulhert sounds weird but it's a German name, since Mondstadt is based on Germany itself.

Fulhert means, 'Very Bright' from Old German.

.

.

And about Albert, some of you hate him because of his name and his attitude. Come on guys, don't hate a character because he's rude to Venti or anyone around him. We haven't see more him yet.

.

Also, I picked the name because of the MEANING 'Noble and Bright' and not from some Barbara m*therf-ing stalker simp NPC.

Please, do not hate Albert (my OC) because he has that NPC's name lol. It feels like it insulting me since Albert is my OC in this book.

I named him that because of the meaning of the name (  ಥ_ಥ)

.

.

.

.

That's it for now. I will put new A/N on each chapters too.