The Fucked List Pt6

Toni has always been, admittedly, a bit of a jealous person. It's not that she has a reason to not trust Cheryl - she does, with every fibre of her being, trust her girlfriend - but she does, however, have several reasons to not trust Chuck Clayton.

She hates the guy.

Everything about him.

She's heard close to nothing positive about him, and it's that fact alone that has her burning with anger after the halftime show. He couldn't keep his stupid fucking eyes off of Cheryl, and while that was understandable since Cheryl is the most attractive human on the planet, it does not excuse his leering or his shameless wolf whistle.

She'd kill him, but that's a bit extreme.

So, she settles for grabbing Cheryl's hand as soon as their halftime show is over and dragging her across the field.

"Toni? What's the matter?" Cheryl asks, letting her girlfriend lead her off the field and into the parking lot.

Toni unlocks Cheryl's car wordlessly, slipping inside and yanking Cheryl in after her. Cheryl lets out a muffled gasp when Toni immediately pulls her into a rough kiss, her tongue pushing through Cheryl's lips.

The car door shuts with a thud and Toni maneuvers Cheryl into her lap, her hands moving to the backs of Cheryl's thighs and her lips finding Cheryl's neck. Cheryl groans when Toni bites her, apparently determined to leave a mark.

"Toni, what the hell?" Cheryl pants when Toni grabs her ass and rolls her hips.

"Chuck was eyeing you like a fucking feast," Toni growls.

"So?" Cheryl scoffs, gasping when Toni's kisses get rougher, her teeth worrying at Cheryl's skin. Cheryl whimpers as Toni encourages her hips to roll again, the friction making her breath hitch. "Lots of guys," Cheryl says breathily, "look at me."

"But you're mine." Toni's response makes Cheryl bite back a groan.

One of Toni's hands moves beneath Cheryl's skirt. Cheryl gasps when Toni cups her over her panties, her hips bucking into Toni's hand.

"They'll- they'll look for us." Cheryl breathes.

"Better make it quick, then, hm?" Toni purrs.

The redhead lets out a shaky sigh when Toni's hand starts to rub at her through her clothing, the skirt bunching around her waist. She rolls against the minstrations, quiet noises building at the back of her throat.

"I should get you jealous more often," Cheryl jokes, cheeks flushed red and eyes dark with arousal.

Toni bites into her again, drawing a low groan from her mouth. "You're mine, bombshell. I'm not letting anyone forget that."

"Clearly." Cheryl swallows thickly, her hatred for the slim clothing separating them growing.

"You know," Toni slips her fingers beneath Cheryl's waistband and meets Cheryl's throbbing clit, "I've always wanted to fuck you in this uniform."

Cheryl bites back a whine. "Oh?"

"Yeah." Toni makes small circles into the hardened nub. "With my fingers, with you in my lap. You bent over the lockers, legs spread for me while I fuck you from behind. Your thighs on either side of my head, nothing else in the world but my tongue and your pussy."

"Toni-" Cheryl gasps, Toni's fingers dipping lower to run along the outside of her entrance. She's soaked, and Toni hums at the discovery.

"You're already so wet," Toni dips her index finger inside of the trembling girl. "Were you distracted during the routine?"

Cheryl bites her lip. She was totally not staring at Toni's ass the whole time. Nor was she imagining pinning Toni to the nearest bleacher. Or having Toni fucking her against the showers. Nope. Not at all.

Toni's teeth sink into her shoulder and Cheryl chokes out a whimper. "Don't hold back, baby. I want to hear you."

"Someone else c-could- oh-" Cheryl's voice fails her when Toni pushes two fingers inside of her, finding that spot that makes her mind go blank. Toni's free hand, still on her ass, pushes her against the movements.

She can't fight her noises for much longer, but she tries to keep them quiet. Toni, seeing this as a challenge, eases a third finger into Cheryl. The redhead moans, unbidden and breathy, as her hips buck into Toni's hand. When the pink-haired girl's thumb presses to her clit, Cheryl loses all control of her whimpers and moans.

"That's it, baby," Toni sucks a dark bruise over Cheryl's pulse point. "Make all those pretty noises for daddy."

"Fuck." Cheryl groans, riding Toni's fingers with reckless abandon. "Oh, fuck-"

Toni curls her fingers, soft velvety walls clenching around them. Cheryl mewls, her head falling forward onto Toni's shoulder. Her rapid breaths ghost over Toni's uniform, damp and hot as she rolls her hips with Toni's thrusts.

Cheryl muffles her moans into Toni's shoulder, not really caring that her lipstick is starting to smear onto the Vixens uniform, and not really caring about who hears them at this point. The car's windows are fogging with condensation, and Cheryl's body aches for release.

"Right... right there... fuck..." Cheryl mewls, rocking harder into Toni's thrusts. "Fucking- shit-"

Toni can feel how close she is, her movements becoming sloppy and desperate. She presses hard into Cheryl's spot and the redhead falls apart with loud moan that Toni is sure would be audible outside of the car.

She slows down, letting Cheryl ride out her orgasm until she goes slack in Toni's arms. The Serpent pulls her fingers out and licks them clean with a hum.

"Fucking Christ." Cheryl murmurs, pulling back to look down at Toni.

Toni smirks. "I've been called many things before, but Jesus? Don't think that's ever been done."

Cheryl scoffs. "You're annoying." She kisses Toni gently. "But you know I don't care about them, right?"

"Hm?"

"The others. The guys, the girls - whoever looks at me - I only ever see you."

Toni grins, warmth filling her chest. "I know. I just want them to know who you belong to."

"Where the fuck are they?" Veronica hisses. "We're supposed to lead another cheer in... four minutes."

"They scurried off so fast, I wonder if they're in danger?" Betty ponders.

"I'm sure they're fine." Josie assures, biting her lip. "But Cheryl's never late for a cheer."

"I'll go check on them." Veronica declares, marching off in the direction that Toni and Cheryl had disappeared off to.

When she sees the red convertible shaking with fogged up windows, well. She figures she'd better just- leave well enough alone.

(Cheryl and Toni make it back on time, luckily, but Veronica is acting a little strangely. Cheryl decides to ignore it. For now.)

(The next morning, Cheryl's neck is a galaxy of hickeys. Not even her concealer can cover them up, and while she tries to be mad at Toni, she can't help but love the heated look Toni gives her whenever she looks at them.)

(Toni has never seen a more beautiful galaxy painted on porcelain skin.)