i'll wait for you

What happens after the perform of Toni and The Serpents in 5x05 and what happens when a Top and a Switch booth try to get control.
OMG I'm going to hell again after this lil text i just write😂 i cant.. i'm cringing so hard rn ^

And pls dont forget to vote luvs<3

Cheryl looked around the familiar red walls of her room at Thistlehouse. Thankfully, for her sake, she had not been in this room since she left for her Freshman Year of college with Toni. The redhead made it a point to return to Riverdale as little as possible. If there was any reason that she had to, she made sure to stay anywhere but near Thistlehouse.

It had been seven years now, and after a few scattered visits home, she was here for the next couple of months. She didn't want to inconvenience any of her friends for that long, not that they lived here anyway, but she opted to spend that time at Thistlehouse. It was empty now, so it made it more bearable.

Cheryl hated this town for many reasons, but the main reason was for something she could never imagine. She hated this town now not because of the horror she went through with her family, she hated this town now because it was where Toni was from. Toni . She could barely even think of her name without feeling a stabbing in her heart. She had made it through the rest of high school and all through Toni's four years of college. Cheryl had a few more years to acquire her law degree, but she was blind to what was happening to her relationship. She couldn't even remember the full details anymore. It was not a clean breakup by any means.

She thought her room wouldn't remind her of Toni, but she saw her everywhere she looked. There was a memory for every corner of the room. The shrill of the redhead's cell phone broke her thoughts. She had been receiving texts all day from her friend Kevin. There was some kind of party at the Whyte Wyrm that night and he didn't want to go alone with Fangs. He always felt left out when Fangs got around his old Serpent friends.

Cheryl had been weary to answer. She wanted to help out her friend, but the Whyte Wyrm, there were too many of Toni's friends there. She knew Toni wasn't living in town, at least to her knowledge. Last Cheryl had heard, Toni had taken up a job as a Social Worker in a few towns over. It was the redhead's understanding that she lived there as well. That fact made Cheryl feel a bit more at ease in visiting the bar. She grabbed her phone and typed a quick reply to Kevin, asking him to pick her up at 9.

*****

Cheryl was putting the finishing touches on her outfit when she heard the doorbell ring. She gave herself a one over in the mirror, making sure she looked flawless. She usually did in this dress. It was red, of course. There was no question that red was the color that looked best on her. It went to about mid thigh, it was tight but breathable, and pushed her chest up slightly, causing a sufficient amount of cleavage to show. Her lips were painted red as well, but the rest of her make up more subtle. She clicked down the hallway in her heels and down the stairs to greet her friend.

He gave her a wide smile as she swung open the door. "Cheryl Blossom back in Riverdale, I never thought I would see the day." Kevin joked as he pulled the girl in for a hug.