-18-

Watching Kirishima's fight was tiring. You slumped down in your seat as Bakugo crossed his arms beside you.

"This is slow! HURRY UP, KIRISHIMA!" Bakugo shouted, you nodding in agreeance.

"They are practically the same," Kaminari whined, running his hand down his face as both boys in the arena suddenly knocked each other out.

"I learned nothing." you sighed. Bakugo glanced at you, seeing your body slumped so far that you were almost laying down.

"We'll conclude that battle with a draw!" Present Mic commented as the paramedics brought both boys back inside.

Bakugo stood, running down the bleachers. Your eyes widened from this sudden movement.

"His battle is next." Kirishima stood as both contestants entered the arena. "YOU GOT THIS, BAKUBRO!" You chuckled as you sat straight up, leaning forward to stay focused on every movement.

"OH, This battle is against the furious Katsuki Bakugo and the sweet Ochaco Uraraka. Let's see how this plays off, Aizawa." Present Mic commented as the fight began.

This was really long. Bakugo shot his projectile explosions towards Uraraka, but every time she fell, she got back up.

'Almost like Deku.'

From Bakugo's actions, the ground started to get torn up. Pieces of rock and cement flew into the air. You squinted your eyes to get a closer look at Uraraka, seeing her hands touch every bit of rock. Sadly, the brown and grey smoke filled the area so you couldn't see much from then.

'There's only explosions. Is she planning something?'

Standing from your seat, you ran forward and against the railing. Your eyes shot up to take a look at the sky. Rocks and boulders from the ground were swirling around in the air.

"Release!" Uraraka shouted as the smoke cleared. Your eyes shot back to her, seeing a small smile appear from the corner of her lips.

"What is it, (y/n)?" Kaminari asked.

"You'll see," you spoke back. Your hands-on the railing gripped harder as the rocks fell. "You got this, Bakugo," you spoke, making Kaminari take one look at you.

'I'm glad she enjoying this.' His thoughts made him smile as your face was anticipating the results of the match.

Bakugo lifted his hands in the realization of all the rocks raining down. A huge blast explodes from his hands, being so wide that the heat reached you. The rocks disintegrated into little pieces and fell at a slower rate when his large explosion finished.

"Yes." Your hands let the bar go as your body sat back in its seat.

Uraraka dashed forward, preparing to touch him and make him float. Bakugo ran towards her as well, making spurts if explosions exit his palms. As Uraraka ran, her face began to look exhausted, collapsing from the work output. Bakugo paused, making you watch even closer.

"And Bakugo wins this fight!" Present Mic blurted as paramedics dragged Uraraka inside. Bakugo panted from the number of explosions he created. His body slumped as he entered the dark tunnel.

"He did it." Kaminari sat back beside you as he spoke.

"He did." A small smile grew on your lips as your arms crossed.

***

After Kirishima awoke, he had to break his tie with Tetsutetsu, so there was an arm-wrestling match. As to your prediction, he won.

It was now the semi-finals, making you even more thrilled for the events to come.

"Nice job." Kaminari gave Kirishima a high five for winning the draw.

"Yea, he was tough." Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck as you all approached your seats on the bleachers.

"Good fight, Bakugo," you exclaimed, smiling at him.

"Yea, that was awesome!" Kaminari raised a thumb as everyone sat in their seat.

"OFCOURSE I WON!" he blurted, you seeing a small blush rush to his face.

"You may have won but I will be the one to beat you." Both of you looked into each other's eyes with flames in your pupils.

"We'll see." He smirked down, both of you continued to watch each other's eyes.

You could actually see his eyes. The red in them were distinct. It was as if you were trying to see the waves of red shade within them.

"(y/n), Bakugo. The fight is about to start." Kirishima nudged you, making the both of you turn towards the arena.

"Look who it is." Kaminari pointed.

"It's damn Icey Hot and Deku!" Bakugo's eyes made a shape of fury.

"Who will win?" you asked yourself, standing up to watch this fight. Your body drew itself to the bar, resting your arms on top.

"Midoriya will!" Kaminari blurted.

"Maybe Todorki." Kirishima assumed.

"THEY BOTH WILL LOSE!" Bakugo shouted, but you shook your head. You began to think when Todoroki shot ice towards Izuku.

Though the ice caught him, it wasn't for very long. Izuku broke free and lifting his hands. One hand gripped his right arm as his fingers prepared for a flick.

When Izuku flicked the air, swirls of wind pushed towards Todoroki as sparks of lightning resonated from his arm.

The whole fight had you on your feet as both boys shot wind and ice at each other, but there was one point that made you surprised. Izuku somehow made Todoroki use his fire, even though he made it clear that he dislikes that side of himself. You knew Todoroki may dislike Izuku for that, but apart of you assumed that it would make them even closer as friends.