-22-

As your eyes fluttered open, you noticed yourself in your dorm room. You lifted yourself off your bed, feeling no pain from the last time you were awake.

'How long have I been out?'

You turned your head to your opened bathroom door remembering that you haven't taken your meds in quite some time.

"Shit." You ran forward, grabbing the pill bottle in your cabinet. Throwing a pill in your mouth, you washed it down with some faucet water.

As you marched to your door, you took a glance at your clothes, seeing that they were fresh and new, though you must've been sleeping in them for quite some time.

Opening the door, you shut ut behind you. You slowly walked to the living room and kitchen, noticing the darkness shining through the windows.

'Everyone is asleep.'

A gust of draft came from the nearby doors, making you lay across the couch.

'I love my room but this breeze is nice.'

There was a blanket at your feet, so you quickly covered yourself partially, only leaving your head to poke out. As you got comfortable, you heard footsteps slowly approach you.

These steps made you think of the steps you heard back then, then in the dark past.

"Help." you cried softly. Sitting in a dark room. Footsteps echoed through the halls, slowly approaching you.

"We can help, as long as you join us." Shigaraki insisted, but you shook your head in rejection.

"I'm not joining!" you shouted, pulling your body forward, but felt your body abruptly stop the cuffs around your wrists.

"Too bad." Shigaraki turned and walked away.

Your body shivered to the thoughts ad you covered your face with the blanket. Once the steps reached you, you could tell they were in front of you, lowering to their knees.

"Hey, it's just me." Though you knew it was his voice, you couldn't help but remember the past. "(y/n)." He pulled the blanket off of your face, showing his crimson eyes and shadowed blonde hair.

"B-Bakugo." you stuttered, feeling your body shake and your eyes stuck on his.

"What's wrong with you? Are you ok?" Bakugo asked, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"N-nothing. J-just an n-nightmare." You barely stutters, but thinking of horrid memories made it occur.

"What's actually wrong?" Without thinking, you leaped forward, wrapping your arms around him. You couldn't help the need for someone's body to be near yours. He didn't shout or complain, but he sat there allowing it. "Tell me."

"I was thinking of my past and your footsteps made me think of Shigaraki's when he came to my cell," you spoke immediately. Your grip around his neck tightened a bit, your head being stuffed into his chest. You could smell his familiar scent when you possessed him a while ago and entered his room.

"Ok." He slowly linked his arms around your waist.

"Thank you," you mumbled as you showed no hint of letting him go.

"Thank you." Your eyes widened to his words.

'Bakugo, the one who always yells and never lets anyone boss him around or even says thank you to anyone, said thank you to me?'

"Why?" you asked.

"For helping me on my semi-final match. I would've lost it." Then you realized what you did during the match between you and Bakugo.

"I'm sorry about our match. It wasn't the win you deserved." You loosened the grip around him but kept your hands locked as you sighed.

"It did pass me off, but it wasn't under your control, your quirk I mean." Nodding in his chest, he pushed your back against the couch, pulling away as his hands slipped to his sides. "You got your medal too." He glanced down to your neck, pulling the ribbon causing the silver medal to appear.

"Oh." You gasped, holding the medal up with your hands. A smile appeared on your face as you looked at every detail of it.

You dropped the medal as your hands came to your sides. Bakugo stood, sitting beside you on the couch.

"I thought you'd want to sleep in?" you asked him, looking in his direction.

"I couldn't sleep." You nodded to his excuse, crossing your legs as you placed your blanket over them.

"Well, maybe you need to sleep on a different surface." You shoved him over, seeing his face filled with confusion and irritation.

"What was that for?!" he blurted, laying down on top of the side of the couch. You grinned, placing your finger on your lips to show him the sign to be quiet.

"Sleep here. I'll head to my room." As you stood, you felt his grip on your wrist.

'The chains in the cell! They held me for so long! I need to escape!'

You quickly pulled your hand away, spinning your head towards him.

"Sorry," you said as your opposite hand gripped your wrist.

"Just sleep here." Bakugo nudged, but you shook your head.

"You need the whole couch."

"Just do it." You felt compelled to do as he says.

So you set yourself on the other side of his bent legs, laying on the opposite side of the couch. Both yours and his legs were bent and touching.

Your heart began to throw to the touch for some reason as your eyes shut.

'Why is Bakugo nice to me in the first place. Why is he always more calm and different around me when we're alone than with others nearby?'