-19-

After Izuku losing with hundreds of bones broken, another fight occurred with Ida winning. It was your turn now. You against Tokoyami.

"Let's see where this leads us!" Present Mic boasted with Aizawa groaning in agreement.

"Begin!" Midnight shouted.

You stood straight, seeing Dark Shadow dash towards you with his hands wide open. With this, you ran straight to him too. As he came closer, you slid underneath his shadow, hastily standing to rush towards Tokoyami.

Dark Shadow spun around and flew towards you. You made sure to keep a keen eye on him, looking to the corner of your eye occasionally. When he came close, you slid towards Tokoyami once more, Dark Shadow crashing into the birdman.

'This is my chance!'

Leaping forward, your hands pushed Tokoyami over. Activating your quirk, you decided to play a game with it. Part of your soul left and entered his body, completely possessing him.

Since Dark Shadow has somewhat a mind of his own, you attempted to possess him too, but it didn't seem to manage. Luckily for you, Dark Shadow didn't know Tokoyami was possessed, so you shouted orders for him.

"Get her off!" With a slight influence of the mind, Dark Shadow shoved you off of Tokoyami, but not too harshly.

You grinned in your real body. You made Tokoyami run towards you with Dark Shadow by his side. Both Dark Shadow and Tokoyami missed their punches, as you made them do so.

'This is to make sure they don't know what my true quirk is.'

Over time, you continued to land your kicks and punches while making them miss theirs. It did hurt yourself, but you brushed off the pain.

'My limit to using his quirk is coming close.'

Playing it safe, you prepared for the last blow when Tokoyami was shaking to stand as Dark Shadow was exhausted. Once you pulled your elbow back, you sucked your soul back into your own body, then swung at his face. Tokoyami fell back against the ground, knocked out, causing Dark Shadow to disappear within the body.

"What a fight! (f/n) (l/n) wins yet again!" Present Mic blurted.

"Tokiyami is knocked out!" Midnight confirmed.

The crowd clapped loudly, making you smile as you panted for air. Your arm ran across your forehead to wipe the sweat away.

***

"That was awesome!" Kaminari cheered as you showed yourself by the bleachers.

"Thanks," you mumbled, wiping more sweat off your face.

"Kirishima and Bakugo are up next." You nodded, both of you walking to the bar. Your hands wrapped themselves around it, feeling the chilly metal run across your palms.

"Who do you think will win?" Kaminari asked, resting his elbows on the bar, looking at your side profile.

"I don't want to be rude, but I believe it will be Bakugo. Kirishima is at a time where he's still improving. Bakugo needs to as well, but at this point, Bakugo is closer to his objective." Kaminari was shocked at the number of words you spoke, but he continued to grin at your presence.

"I'm glad you're having fun." he softly added as you saw Bakugo and Kirishima throw hands.

"I really am," you replied.

After some time, you noticed Kirishima swung an uppercut with his rock of a hand, but miss Bakugo's face. Bakugo moved his left hand to Kirishima's side, blasting it. This caused Kirishima to collapse.

"Yes." you cheered, sitting back down in your seat. "I will get to fight him."

"What about Ida and Todoroki?" Kaminari asked, sitting beside you. Crossing your arms, you smirked.

"I'll win."

Both you and Kaminari sat while waiting for Bakugo since Kirishima is probably resting in the recovery room.

"Well, look who it is." Kaminari pointed out, your head spun.

"That was great," you spoke, seeing Bakugo breathing heavily as he sat to your left.

"I will win." He leaned forward to calm down, allowing you to pat his back.

"Good job." The corners of your mouth lifted.

"Now, is break," Kaminari mentioned.  You stood, feeling starved from working so hard the past few stages.

"Want anything?" you asked the boys.

"I'll come," Bakugo murmured, standing with his breathing calmer.

"I'd like a hot dog," Kaminari demanded. You waved bye as both you and Bakugo marched to the food stands.

"What a short line." You stepped up, only being behind one person. Bakugo took a deep breath as you both began to order.

"Two hot dogs and.." you pointed towards Bakugo.

"Chips." The lady grabbed what we asked for, handing you the two hotdogs as Bakugo obtained the chips.

As you both began to walk back, he nudged you slightly. Your eyes faced him, seeing his head nod towards the wall where no one was passing by.

As you both paused by the wall, he asked, "Is your quirk alright?"

"Yes." With your words, he leaned closer to you.

"Are you sure?"

"Are you worried? I'm fine, honestly. No attacks have happened recently so it must've gone away." You turned your back towards him, looking back. "Cmon, I'm really hungry."

You cheerfully sat down while handing Kaminari his hot dog.

"I have been so hungry!" Kaminari whined as he took a large bite.

You dug in, taking a large bite of your hot dog as well, enjoying its amazing flavor. Bakugo snacked on his chips as the arena was being cleaned for the next battles.