-30-

"STOP!" your eyes glowed in rage. Your strength pushed him off of you, turning, you dashed towards the voice you heard a little bit ago. When you looked back, you saw Dabi chasing you.

Your breathing intensified as your running grew faster. Your heart began to thump when you pulled the keys out of your pocket.

"BAKUGO!" you shouted, hoping to hear a voice in return. 

"I'M HERE!" His low voice reached you. You grew closer and closer, searching each dark cell for the blonde boy.

"I'm not letting you get away!" Dabi blurted when you noticed Bakugo's hair colour beside you. Quickly, you threw the keys inside before Dabi turned on the corner. '

"(y/n)."

"Unlock yourself, now!" you shouted a whisper, seeing Dabi inch closer. 

As you turned, Dabi caught you. His body was thrown on top of your back, causing you to collapse forward. The air got knocked out of your lungs, making you cough. You tried your best to inhale air, but Dabi sitting on top of you made it difficult.

"Let her go!" Bakugo shouted, opening the cell. 

His body swung towards Dabi's catching him off guard. Bakugo blasted an explosion in Dabi's face, but this one was large enough to damage your skin and create a large hole in which Dabi flew through. 

Bakugo quickly lifted you onto your feet.

"Hurry!" he shouted, grabbing your hand as he ran forward. You followed and entered another dark hallway. 

"Go right!" you blurted, Bakugo doing so. "Go straight until you see the light!" He followed your orders, not getting pissed at anything you said. 

The light peered nearby a set of stairs. You and Bakugo ran up the stairs, still holding each other's hand.  Once you saw the light, you assumed the crew was in their usual spot. You pulled Bakugo's hand down, crouching by the wall. 

You let his hand go and shuffled in front of him, saying, "Follow me." He nodded with a serious look. 

You are both prone towards to next opening to your right. This is when you had to be quiet. Your eyes continued to watch your left side, seeing the rest of the villains appear by the bar. They continued to talk amongst themselves, not noticing you and Bakugo. 

You lead Bakugo behind a wooden cabinet, then quickly shuffling towards the opening to your right. You stood once you reached the door, opening it to reveal a few cars in parking lots and mountains surrounding the building. Bakugo followed as you ran forward, leaving the campus with no one noticing. 

"I made sure we didn't get seen by any cameras." you sighed while pausing in the middle of a dirt trail. Bakugo sat on a rock, you sitting beside him.

"How'd you know the way out?" he asked, taking a few deep breaths.

"They kind of raised me terribly for a year or so," you mumbled back, resting your elbows on your knees, leaning your body forward. 

"You were raised by the League of Villains?" he questioned. 

"It was after they killed my parents, they took me in because of my quirk. But I guess Dabi had other plans," you mumbled the last sentence, hoping Bakugo didn't hear. 

"Why, what did he do to you?" Bakugo leaned a little closer to you, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Nothing, he's just very "close"." You lifted your upper body, looking towards the dark blue sky. The night was pouring into the woods, causing you to get sleepy. "Let's keep going." Bakugo nodded, following your side as you both walked towards your destination; the town. 

"Thanks for helping me back there." Bakugo thanked, but his voice wasn't rejecting it. He seemed calmed by saying those words, where he'd get uncomfortable around others. 

"No problem," you responded, feeling your eyes get heavy. "We still have a ways to go." You yawned. This whole situation was dawning on you now of all times. 

Bakugo glanced towards your tired state, realizing his own. He paused, causing you to do so. 

"We need to sleep." Your eyes widened in shock. 

"You...want to stop?" you asked, sitting in the grass nearby the trail.

"You look like you need it." Sighing in relief, you grinned. Bakugo sat beside you, spreading his legs out straight as his hands leaned him back. 

"I'm using you as my pillow." Without hearing a response, you crashed your head in his lap, feeling his body heat radiate onto your cheek. 

"Why?" he asked, looking down towards your face, noticing a soft grin. 

"Because I like it." Bakugo felt his heartthrob for a few moments, his blood rushing through his body. He could feel the heat rise to his cheeks as he blushed from her smile and words. 

"It's nothing." he pouted, dropping his upper body back against the grass, lifting his arms. He intertwined his fingers behind his head to use as a pillow. He quickly gave you a glace as you shifted your body.

Your legs were angled perpendicular to his as your stomach was resting on the grass. Your head was laying on his stomach. You liked feeling his stomach rise up and down, it made you lightly blush just to the thought. 

Bakugo grinned, laying his head back as he closed his eyes. He felt your arm drape over his chest, but he didn't bother to move.

'This isn't too bad. She's warm and I can feel her breathing on my stomach. I...like this.'