-45-

You felt someone shake your shoulders lightly, causing your eyes to open. Noticing a taller male, with an older type of clothing, you knew it wasn't Bakugo. Your eyes revealed a familiar man, making your eyes glow as your body lifted itself.

"Dad!" you blurted, leaping out of the bed to hug him. His arms wrapped around your torso, holding you in the air. "I missed you," you whispered, a tear drop trickling down your cheek from joy.

"I missed you, too," he whispered back, hugging you a little tighter.

He lowered you to the ground, handing you some of your folded clothes. A grin grew as he lowered his upper body to meet your face.

"It's six in the morning, you should get dressed and wake up your boyfriend," your dad mumbled, making your cheeks grow pink, but you nodded anyways.

With your father leading the way out of the room, you found yourself in the women's bathroom, quickly changing into your black sweats and a red and black striped short-sleeved shirt. You quickly tied your black vans then ran out of the bathroom with a blissful face.

Your father already ran off to let the other teachers know of your release.

You were focused on getting to Bakugo. It was still quite early, meaning that everyone should still be asleep, as it is the weekend. Your legs ran on their own, your arms sway back and forth with your breath gasping for more air.

Once you pushed the entrance doors open, you were embraced by a cold rush, wind blowing against your face as your hair flowed back. You continued to dash towards the dorms, feeling winter slowly freeze your breath as you gasped for more air.

Pushing the dorm doors open, your body immediately spun to run down the hall for the boys' dorms, looking at each number on each door to find Bakugo's

'He's going to be so excited! I know I'm excited!'

Your body stopped once it stood in front of his door. You took a deep breath, walking to the door knob, wrapping your fingers around the brass object, turning it slowly. Raising your eyes, you noticed Bakugo still sleeping on his bed, looking around to remember this very room.

'It sure has been awhile.'

Shutting the door behind you, softly, you marched towards his sleeping state. Your lips lifted, seeing how calm he is.

'I bet if he woke up right now, he would freak. Maybe because I kind of just broke into his room, but it was unlocked, soooo.'

You chuckled quietly to your thoughts, rubbing the back of your neck as your eyes noticed the empty spot beside his bed. Dropping your hands, you lifted the covers, snuggling under the blankets' warmth. You heard a grown, noticing Bakugo flip his body from facing the wall to facing you.

"Hey," you mumbled, looking towards his face.

"Hey," he mumbled, back, suddenly widening his eyes open, gasping to the familiar voice. "(y/n)!" he blurted, quickly wrapping his arm around your torso, burying his head into the crook of your neck.

"Hey!" you blurted as well, snaking your hands around his torso.

You felt the need to push his body forward, making his back lay against the bed as your body stayed on top of his. Your legs straddled his waist as your arms hugged his shoulders, your head resting against his chest.

Bakugo moved his head down to your waist, lightly hugging you.

"I missed your room, you know?" you spoke, feeling a tear escape your eyelid.

"I missed you in general," Bakugo said, not even realizing the impact those words felt on you.

"Hearing you say that-" you paused with wide eyes, lifting your upper body. Your hands rested on his chest as his fell back, holding your palms.

"I want to tell you something," he mumbled, noticing your eyes soften with the grin approaching your face once more.

Leaning forward, you pressed your lips against his. Your body fell flat on his stomach, your hands cupping his cheeks as his hands traveled back to your torso. After a few more moments of enjoying the long kiss, you pulled back, lifting your head, but keeping your body flush with his.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me?" you questioned, feeling your (h/l) hair fall down the sides of your face.

"(y/n)," he paused, closing his eyes while taking a deep breath. "I love you." Your eyes widened to his words.

'He loves me? He loves me! Holy shit!'

"I-"

"You don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable." His crimson eyes kept eye contact with you the whole time. You dropped your head on his chest, feeling your heart pump at insane speeds. Listening closely, his heart was doing the same thing.

"Bakugo," you spoke lightly, bringing your arms back to hug his shoulders. "I love you, too." Bakugo reacted the same way as you did, stiffening his body as those words pierced his mind. "I love you so much, I hope you know that."

"I-I do." he stuttered, shocked that you responded with the same meaning. His heart paced quicker, quicker in joy. His grin grew into a smile, his arms tightening around your torso.

"My dad basically knows we're a thing. I didn't deny him." You chuckled as he sighed in relief.

Suddenly, your upper body sprung up, looking into Bakugo's eyes with curious intent. His hands fell to your waist as you gasped.

"I want to meet your parents!" you whispered screamed, showing your glittering eyes to him.

"No, you'd hate them." Smirking, you exhaled a quiet laugh.

"Why do I have a feeling your mom is quite the interesting character?" Your hands drops to his chest, leaning forward slightly. "I need to meet them, Katsu. I'm too curious." His cheeks emitted a slight pinkish tone from the nickname you called him.

"What's that name?" he asked, taking the "meeting parents" situation into consideration, since your eyes are really begging for it.

"Your first name is Katsuki. So, I decided to shorten it." You presented a light grin. "I think I'm going to call you that from now on. I like it." Your grin shifted to a smirk, Bakugo sighing in defeat.

"Not going to lie, I kind of like it, too." You raised an arm, shooting it down in the air in a victorious mood.

"Alright, Katsu." Leaning forward, much closer to his face, you added, "Can I sleep in here for a little longer?" His lips smirked, nodding his head to your question. "Thanks!" you blurted, pushing your body off of his and resting your head on one of his pillows.

Your eyes shut as your body snuggled under the sheets, scooting closer to him for a more comfortable warmth.