Chapter 2: I Love You ❤️

The next day

NO POV

It was about 6 am in the morning.

Stolas was up all night finishing the stacks on stacks of paper work and as he finished his final paper he got up and walked to the kitchen and made his 20th mug of coffee and walked back to his room back to his work.

Once he entered his room he started taking sips of his coffee and scrolling through his phone.

He saw the time and knew that Stella was going to wake up soon and start her daily routine of shouting, yelling, throwing and slapping.

He quickly took a shower and got his robe on.

He decided he wanted to go see his lovely daughter before his wife wakes up so he walked over to his daughters door and knocked.

"Come in"

"good morning Via! How are you my darling little owlet?"

"Hm."

"Mhm.. well i wanted to talk to you?"

"What ever it is make it quick."

"Hmm?"

"Come on just spit out what ever useless crap you wana sell to me about your relationship with mom and crap, i dont care"

"o-oh well er.. im sorry that you always had to deal with your mothers yelling yesterday"

"mhm, next thing you'll say is that its because of the imp you are sleeping with and that you cant help it and that it isnt your fault"

she said whilst rolling her eyes.

"Cut the crap dad, i dont care honestly to what you have to say i just wana be alone.. it wouldnt be happening if it wasnt for you so leave me alone.."

"o-oh..i-im sorry dear.."

"what ever, just go.. i dont give a shit.."

"o-ok dear.."

he stands up and leaves as he feels his heart break more and a tear rolls down his face whilst wearing a blank expression.

He walks into his room to find his wife standing there with never ending piles of paperwork and books.

"YOU HAVE ALL THIS WORK AND ITS SO LATE IN THE MORNING!"

"Its 6:30 in the mornin-"

"DONT U TALK BACK TO ME!"

She says as she slaps him hard in the face.

"YOU FINISH THIS THEN REST! NO BREAKS! I DONT CARE!"

"But half of this is yours.."

"LIKE I SAID I DONT CARE YOU WORTHLESS USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT!! DO THE PAPERWORK! IM OFF WITH MY FRIENDS! TAKE 1 BREAK AND ILL BREAK YOU GOT IT!"

"...yes.."

said the poor bird defeated.

TW: Abuse!

She angrily stomps towards him as she throws a flower pot at him, him not being able to dodge the flower pot shatters on him getting cut by some glass

"LOUDER YOU DISGRACE"

"yes"

she punches him in the face

"I SAID LOUDER!!"

"Yes. You can stop now.."

"HMPH!"