Chapter 21: The News

OZZIE POV:

While I was visiting Fizz I heard some commotion next door and decided to listen in. I heard familiar voices coming from the other room. 'Those voices.. I know I recognize them..' I went out of the room to look into the hallway to investigate. I saw Octavia leaving the room with Loona and.. Angel? Then some more voices in the room. 'Wait a second.. that sounds like.. Stolas and Blitzø! They're awake!? I'm sure Fizz will be happy when he hears that Blitzø woke up. I wonder if Blitzø even knows about his.. situation..' I looked down at that last thought as I glanced back over at Fizz who was lying asleep hooked up to many machines. I sighed and decided I'll go and talk to them tomorrow.

STOLAS' POV:

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up. I looked around the room to see it empty. Blitzø and the eggs were all gone. 'Where.. where are they..?' "Blitzø! Blitzø where are you!?" I called as I started panicking. I then heard banging at the door and my breathing started to pick up. I started to breath faster and faster as my mind went blank. 'It's him.. he took them away.. he took Blitzø and the babies!! No.. no no no.. please no..' I frantically panicked as tears started flowing down my face. Suddenly the door burst open and I flinched quickly covering myself with bed blankets as I shivered 'he's here! He's here! He's going to take me! No no no! I can't-! I-I can't-!'

I got knocked out of my thoughts when I felt a gentle touch stroking my head feathers. I slowly looked up to see a concerned Blitzø looking down at me with such gentle eyes. "Stols! You ok? The door got stuck and when I got in here I heard you crying and whimpering.. you alright?" He said concerned as he gently stroked my face with his thumb. I started to calm down as the tears stopped falling and my breathing became more even. I brought a talon up to hold the claw that was holding my face and I leaned into the touch. "Yes.. my apologies, i just.. when I saw that no one was in here.. and the banging.. I just thought.. he might've.. that he was.. that he took.." I struggled to talk as i chocked on the tears that were starting to brim my eyes again. "Shhh.. shh..." Blitzø gently shushed me and climbed onto the bed cradling my weak body. "It's ok Stols, he's gone alright? He's never coming back.." he reassured me gently stroking my feathers. I smiled and leaned into his warmth enjoying the comfortable silence.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and we both looked over at it. Blitzø laid me back onto the bed while I responded with a soft "come in". The door opened and a nurse came in. "Good morning prince Stolas, how are you feeling?" The lovely nurse asked me with a sweet tone. "As good as I can be at the moment" I chuckled "is there something you needed to tell me?" I asked "yes, there is someone who wants to see you" she answered "nah I ask who it is?" I questioned "sir Asmodeus, your highness" she responded. I smiled and gave the nurse a nod "let him in" the nurse opened the door and low and behold, the spirit of lust himself. The nurse bowed then politely left the room closing the door behind her.

"I see your awake" Ozzie said statically. "And I see you still care about your old friend" I responded also statically. We then smiled at each other and chuckled lightly. "It's been a while, I'm glad you're back safe" Ozzie started "thank you for helping in rescuing me" I thanked him. He approached us getting a chair and sitting down near the bed. "I'm relieved to see that you're both ok. After we were rescuing you, Blitzø went completely berserk and destroyed Valentino, this idiot ended up going into a coma after the strain he put on himself" Ozzie explained playfully nudging Blitzø. "Hey, if Fizz was nearly killed by someone you would've done the same!" Blitzø playfully defended crossing his arms with a smirk. Ozzie thought for a moment before responding "...touché" "speaking of Fizz, how is he?" Blitzø asked him.

Upon asking that question I noticed a change in Ozzie's expression as his smile seemed to falter a bit at the question. Ozzie kept staring into nothing before saying anything "he's.. em.. he's doing alright! He em.. maybe it would be best if you talked to him yourself later..?" He looked down a bit after that "he's awake?" Blitzø asked a smile on his face. "Ye, but he isn't awake right now.." Ozzie responded softly. Blitzø nodded then we all started talking for some time.

BLITZØ'S POV:

We talked about random things for about an hour till the nurse came in again to talk with Ozzie. When he came back in he looked upset but put on a slight smile and looked at us. "Fizz is awake.. if you wana see him.." Ozzie told us. My eyes lit up and I looked over at Stolas who nodded. I helped him up and we walked over to Fizz's room. When we got there Ozzie knocked softly "Fizzy it's me! And some others are here to see you" I heard a soft and weak "come in" from the other side. My heart slightly aches at hearing the tone of his voice. When I went in I saw him laying on the bed hooked up to lots of machines. "Fizz!" I yelled ecstatic as I ran up to his bed and jumped onto it tackling him in a hug.

Fizz was surprised for a bit but then warmed up to the hug "hey you dork, you finally woke up?" he said to me. I sat up and looked at him "hey I'm not a dork you little shit!" I said back playfully. "Only stupid dorks would strain their body to the point that they go into a month long coma" he smirked. "Well only a little shit would use up their energy to talk sappy shit after they got stabbed" I responded with a smirk as well. We both laughed "I missed this" I said remembering the fond memories when we used to do this as kids. "Ye.. me too" he said to me with a weak smile.

Fizz suddenly started to cough rapidly and my smile fell down into a concerned frown. "Hey, you ok?" He gave me a weak smile saying "hey- *cough* I-I'm fine, don't worry, just- *cough* a bit weak after what happened. Nothing I can't handle tho- *cough cough* I-I'll be fi- *cough*" i frowned and grew more worried "Fizz i know as well as u do that you aren't fine.. don't think I didn't notice your voice being softer than usual and your energy being lower than usual.. your body is getting weaker.. what happened to you?" I asked him concerned. He glanced over at Ozzie "you have to tell him at some point Fizzy.." Ozzie said sadly. Fizz looked back at me and took a breathe in. I tensed up a bit scared about what I'm about to hear.

"There's no easy way to say this..

Blitzø..

I'm dying..."

.
.
.

CLIFF HANGER!!

So that's the end of this chapter! Sorry for not updating in a bit. I just finished from my exam finales and now I started studying for my Olevel exams which apparently are starting early and lasting longer than expected since I'll have them from 20th March till 20th May.

Also at the moment I'm extremely busy with rehearsals for upcoming performances in April and writing songs + rehearsal for concerts during July. So these coming months are gonna be extremely hectic, hence why it took me a while to get this chapter out. I'll do my best to keep updating but I can't promise that they'll be quick or consistent, especially with everything that's going on right now.

I really don't wana put this book on hiatus but if worse come to worse, and I really can't put all the amount of effort and time these chapters deserve, I'll have to cause I love this book and of course I don't wana rush the ending just because I'm extremely busy. If it comes to that I hope you all understand and won't stop reading this book. Of course if this book does go on hiatus it will pick up again around June so only around a 2-3 month long wait.

Anyways I'm gonna finally get some sleep, love u all so so much!! 💕💕💕💕💕