Chapter 10: Andrealphus

STOLAS POV:

"Still a play thing as always I see, well I can't say I'm surprised, you've always been my toy" Val growls with a smirk as he dragged me back to the basement "well Bluebell you better rest well because you're going to have lots to do later" I stay silent as he pushes me into the besement. "Not gonna say anything I see? Must have worn you out too much" he chuckles "bye bye birdy~"  was the last thing he said before he closed and locked the basement door.

I was just laying on the floor completely worn out. I had used up most of my energy on my magic to protect the egg and he went really hard on me this time. I hissed in pain as I dragged myself to the mattress laying on the floor. I felt the wounds on my back burn and my legs ache. I crawled up onto the bed and curled up while soothingly touching my bump. "Oh Blitzy.. I miss you so much.. please.. find a way to save me from him.. I don't know what i'de do without you.." I whispered as a few tears pricked my eyes.

BLITZØ POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to see me sitting in a dark room. I tried to make out my surroundings from the little light that there was. I also saw Milly and Moxxie tied up on the floor as well. I soon heard some noises coming from the door and it swung open and Loona, who was also tied up, was thrown into the room. "HEY NO THROWING MY DAUGHTER YOU MOTHER FUCKERS! I'LL GET A KNIFE AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS IT'LL BE COMING OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" I yelled, anger flashing in my eyes as I saw the helpless and sad look on Loona's face.

"I wouldn't make those kinds of threats if I were you.." I heard someone say as they approached the door. Then the lights were suddenly switched on and the person was revealed to be Andrealphus himself. "You bitch.. WHY DID YOU TIE US UP!? OFF TO USE US FOR YOUR WANK OFF SESSIONS!?" "Ah! I am NOT my brother In law! How dare you suggest that I would DO such a thing with such peasants!" "I don't know AndrealphASS you tell me why the fuck Stolas is so terrified of you!?" I snap back "I said I wouldn't do it with such peasants, not never do it at all" He chuckled with a smirk. "You sick FUCK! I KNEW YOU DID SOMETHING TO HIM! WHERE IS HE!?" I was now fuming with anger 'This fucker was talking about touching MY Stolas in the worst way possible and I am NOT having it!'

I get kicked out of my thoughts by his chuckle "ohohoho no! I didn't do anything to your precious prince, no worries. If I wanted to use him as my personal toy I wouldn't need to hold him captive" he stated. I heard him chuckle again as I saw Loona give him a look from the corner of my eye and the others just glared at him. "How ever, if you want help on finding him I do have an idea of someone you can contact' He replied "..and no catch to it?" "Nope! Not at all! I have all that I need anyways, I have no use for you and just keeping you here would be a waste of my precious time" He says with a smug face.

"Well get on with it, who can help us?" "Asmodeus" "Ozzie?" "Yes! I do recall them being great friends way back when they where children!" "..they where..? Wait a sec.. oh I remember now!"

flashback

"Blitzo! Blitzoooo!" I hear from behind me as I saw Stols run up to me "Hiya Stolas! What do you need?" "I want to introduce you to a friend of mine!" "but.. I thought I was your only friend.." I said with a hint of jealousy "Well you are still my first and special friend!" I felt myself blush a bit at that 'special friend..'  I got kicked out of my thoughts as Stols continued "But this is someone I met during my parent's anniversary party!" "So another mushy prince who wouldn't care about me and Fizzy? " "No silly! He doesn't care about that!" "Hmm fine, I'll meet him, but let's wait for Fizzy first" "I'm already here!~" I hear from above as Fizzy swings down from the beams on the ceiling. "Alright let's go then!" I felt Stolas grab me from the hand and pull me with him as he ran. I felt myself blush a little again but I pushed the feeling away once we got there.

"Alright Blitzo, Fizz, meet my new friend Ozzie!" "Hey everyone!" smiled a bit and waved "Hi Ozzie" I looked over to Fizzy and I saw him frozen in place. "Fizz? Hell to Fizzy?" O said as I waved my claw infant of his face. "Wha- huh?" "You where staring.." "No I wasn't!" I saw a hint of pink on his face and smirked, I saw Stols give me the same look as the same thing happened to Ozzie. Me and Stolas both took a breath in and then yelled "SHIP!" "OH YOU'RE ONE TO TALK BLITZO! HOW ABOUT WE TALK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SUSPICIOUS CLOSENESS TO STOLAS HUH!?" Fizzy yelled back jokingly "Wha- FIZZY! SHUT IT!" Me and Fizz started tackling each other in a jokingly way as the other two started laughing. Once me and Fizzy stopped we just started laughing with them.

End of flashback

"So he'll help us find who took Stolas?" I asked for clarification "Probably yes" I give him a nod and looked to the others so that they take the hint that that's where we're going next. "Right! You should be off now then!" "Yea just one thing tho?" "Mhm?" "Untie us.?"

After getting untied.

"Alright thanks for the help I guess" I told Andrealphus who gave me a nod as me and the gang walked away. "Hey Blitzø?" I heard Loona come up to me "Yea sweetie?" "I need to talk to you about something.. just.. something about him really through me off and.. I notice something I think you really should know"

WITH ANDREALPHUS

"Someone get me a phone.. I Need to make a quick phone call"

A/N:

Thank you to everyone for the patience and support! I apologize again for the chapters coming in slow but with all that's been happening and already happened i can only take so much and i find it really hard to juggle everything, but seeing all the support i've been getting from all of you has really helped me to get through it all so thank you everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you all! 💕💕💕