Update!

Soooooo emmm hi! Sorry for not posting in a bit!! I kinda just started collage and I'm still getting used to stuff, apart from that I got asked to take part in another performance right after finishing my last one so I have that kinda going on- there where some issues with my musical school since for some reason I wasn't in the list of students so I had to go through a whooooole process and pay money and shit to get that sorted out, fun!

Ye em so I'm slightly occupied but I'm trying my best to keep working on the story, it's just the fact that lately I have had all that going on, plus I'm also working on an animated movie right now which is awesome (learning more about animation as well ^^)

OH and one of my drama teachers recommended me to go and act in a movie for Paramount- so ye I have that as well-

Anyways em... there isn't a set day when I'll publish the next chapter, all I ask is patience please since lots of stuff are like yk coming all at the same time and I can burley keep my sanity straight (well I'm not but- yk what I mean!) and thank you for all the support!

I'll admit life has been a rollercoaster of things, especially personal issues which are taking a big tole on me too so.. em... ye...

What i can guarantee is that the next chapter IS COMING and I'll publish it the second it's finished cause FUCK BETA READING AT THIS POINT I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!

Anyways emmm YE! Don't have much more to say really..

BYEEEEE 💗💗💗💗💗