Prologue

As far as I can remember, I used to play many kinds of games with D.I.C.E. We were all happy... Laughing and joking without a care for the world. Neglected and abused by our parents. But it's not that bad. At least, we have each other.

Or so I thought...

   After the killing game ended, I reunited with my family. We often meet up and play games together. Sometimes, my boyfriend, Shuichi would join in if he weren't busy with his detective work. But all the good things ended with a huge fire.

"It's pleasure to meet you, boss!"

"Akira, no!"

    The smile you gave me haunted me. The memories burnt into my brain. Always in the back of my mind. The part of me is gone forever. What kind of leader am I? I was supposed to get you all to safety.

   No one knows the cause of the fire, Shuichi is the one leading the case. Unfortunately, Shuichi has no clue how the fire even started in the first place. They asked me where did it come from but I didn't answer. It happened so fast. I was playing video games with Akira in the main room when suddenly I smelled something burning from the living room.

   The case was abandoned with no lead other than me. But my account isn't enough to solve the mystery. And so the case remained unsolved. I locked up my leadership skill in my heart, afraid that I might fail again. I can't save my friends in the killing game and my family in a huge fire. Who am I to call myself a Supreme Leader?

   And here I thought the nightmare ends here. Oh, boy. Was I wrong... This was only the beginning. The history repeated itself. The game has begun. But this time, it became more advance.

"ɭєՇ'ร קɭคץ!"