ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8: ᔕᑎᗩKE ᗩᑎᗪ ᒪᗩᗪᗪEᖇᔕ (ᑭᗩᖇT 2)🐍🎲

Previously...

Ronin knelt and started to brush off the sand. "Fuck! Kiko-" he was interrupted by the cracking sound of the tile. The tile is crumbling! They both fall into the dark void. "Kiko! Ronin!", yelled the other three. Akihiko was on the verge of tears. It was his fault! It was his fault that he put his friend in danger!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Oww... Fucking hell...", mumbled Ronin as he felt a slight headache. He then looked around, not knowing where he is until... It hits him. He is in the snake's pit. "Pipsqueak... Where are you..?" He receives no answer from the small girl. Panicked, he got up and started to search for the girl. "Kiko! Kiko! Where the fuck are you?!", he yelled out. " Ron nii-chan...", someone whispered in a shaky tone. "Help me..." Ronin followed the voice. "Kiko...", Ronin muttered out. Kiko is in front of the nest, making eye contact with the snake. She froze in fear as she was afraid that if she moves even a little, the snake will attack her.

"Fuck... Shit... Hold on!", he whispered as he think of something that keeps the snake away from Kiko. He grabbed a small rock and threw it to the snake, which hissed at Ronin angrily and started to slither its way to Ronin. "Get the fuck out of here, Kiko!", yelled Ronin. Kiko reluctantly got up and ran, leaving Ronin behind with the snake. Ronin collected small rocks on the ground and threw them to the snake.

Ronin then tripped on a boulder. "Ah- FUCKING HELL?! Who put the rock here?!" the snake slithered faster towards Ronin, hissing loudly and opened its mouth, revealing its sharp fangs. Ronin took the boulder and smashed it hard on the snake's head. He lifted the rock and saw blood splattered on it. "Eww..." He threw the rock away and walked away.

"Ron nii-chan!", Kiko yelled out. Ronin looked at the source of the book and ran towards the girl. "You okay there, pipsqueak?", he asked and Kiko nodded. "Good, now let's get out of here. I don't want to be in this shit hole any longer." He grabbed Kiko's arm harshly, making Kiko groan in pain.

They continued to walk, looking around to find a way out of the snake pit. After a while, they stopped looking and sat under a tree. Ronin sighed heavily while Kiko started to get tired but forced herself to stay awake. 'Shit... There is no way out of this shithole. Maybe I should climb up the vines on the wall? That could be our only way but-'

The sound of leaves crunching snapped out of his thoughts. Kiko's eyes widened in fear and are now wide awake. "What's that-" Ronin put his hands on her mouth. He listens to the noise intently. There it is again. The sound of crunching leaves. He took a peek from the tree while his hand is still on Kiko's mouth. 'THAT'S A HUGE FUCKING SNAKE!!!' Just when he was about to look away, he saw something bright behind the huge snake. 'Of fucking course... Monokuma didn't want to make it easy for us to escape.'

Ronin turned around to face Kiko. "Listen up, pipsqueak! I have a plan..."

Meanwhile with Kokichi...

"I-I didn't mean to-"

"Hey! Hey! We know that Takahashi...", soothe Katsumi as she tried to calm the younger male in front of her. Akihiko is terrified. The younger male was hugging his knees, shaking like leaf.

'This is my fault! Now, Ronin and Hawari are in danger! I killed two people! I promised Ronin that I would protect him! I-'

He snapped out of his thoughts. He moved his hand to his cheek and touched it. It stings and it left a red mark on his cheek. He looked up only to see the former Ultimate Supreme Leader glaring down at him.