ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2: ᗰᗩᑎ ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗩᔕK👺

Previously...

Kokichi took off his ring and threw it at Shuichi. Shuichi looked at him, sadness and anger in his eyes. Tears filled both of their eyes. Kokichi slammed closed the door, leaving Shuichi with his thoughts. "So much for having a perfect proposal.", Shuichi mumbled as he clutched at the ring in his hand.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Kokichi slammed the door, grabbing the attention of the people there. Kokichi walked away grumpily, ignoring the attention he received. Kouichi grabbed Kokichi by his arm, stopping him from going somewhere. "Hey, hey, brat. What's wrong? You okay?", asked Kouichi, facing Kokichi.

"Can I get a ride home?", asked Kokichi in a hushed tone. Kouichi was about to ask him why but decided to against it as he saw the look on his brother's face. Kouichi sighed and nodded as he guide Kokichi to his car.

"So... What happened just now?", Kouichi asked, not looking away from the road. "Nothing...", whispered Kokichi, looking out of the window. Kouichi sighed, not satisfied with the answer. "So, where are we going?", asked Kouichi as he hit the break. "My house. At *****. I'm going to pack my shit and stay at your house for a few days. Maybe a week. You don't mind, right?". Kouichi shrugged. "Don't mind at all. I need some company. Can't believe you're going to get married, lil' bro." Kokichi sighed. "Yeah... Married..."

~Time Skip~

Kokichi stayed at Kouichi's house for three days. His phone constantly rings with many missed calls and text messages from Shuichi. He told his close friends about his whereabouts. Kokichi has been locked himself in the guest room, not coming out unless he needs food or bathroom breaks.

"Ugh!", Kokichi groaned loudly as he threw the sheets to the table. He's been investigating the mysterious person for days now and he still hasn't found any lead. Kokichi opened his laptop and see the news feed. A lot of people have been disappearing lately and the police try to investigate it.

Today, a little girl about the age of 7 disappeared in the park in the same neighborhood. Kokichi sighed and closed his laptop. He decided to get some fresh air to clear his mind. Kokichi grabbed his purple jacket and tie his infamous checkered scarf to his neck. "Onii-chan! I'm going out!", Kokichi yelled out, letting his brother know so he won't get worried. "Yeah, okay.", Kouichi answered blankly, focusing on his work on the computer. Kokichi walked around the neighborhood, looking around and analyzing the area.

'Many people had gone missing lately. I think it is somehow related to my situation... I don't know why but I got a feel got a feeling it is. I've been searching for the mysterious man... Or woman for three days and still haven't had any answer.' Kokichi snapped out of his thought, realizing that he was in the park where the little girl disappeared. Kokichi sighed and sat on one of the swings. He looked around the park when swinging the swing. Something caught his eye.

A black card lying there, hidden in the bushes. Kokichi got off the swing and went to investigate. Kokichi took the black card and read what was written there. "ყơų ʄơųŋɖ ɱɛ!". There is a bloodstain on the edge of the cards. Kokichi gasped. He kept the black card in his pocket as he walked away from the scene. Kokichi saw a marking on the tree next to the bushes. It is a white bear and two pieces of gravel.

Kokichi swore he saw it somewhere before. But he forgot where he saw it. He tried to remember the last time he saw the same mark as this but failed.