ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9: ᗰᗩKE ᗩᗰEᑎᗪᔕ🙏🌸

*RING!*

*RING!*

*RING!*

"Huh?" Aiko looked away from the computer and searched for the source of the sound. "Where is it-" her eyes landed on the vibrated phone on the desk. She walked to the desk and looked at the name of the contact. 'Kouichi. What does he want with Mister Saihara?', she asked to herself.

"Mister Saihara!" Aiko yelled to Shuichi who is in the middle of a conversation with Kyoko. "Yes, Suzuki-san? What is it?", he asked, his eyes still on the file in his hand. "there is this person, Kouichi calling you", she gave the phone to Shuichi. "K-Kouichi?!" he grabbed the phone and quickly dialed the number. "Kouichi?", Kyoko mumbled out while watching at Shuichi's panicked face.

"Hey, Ou-"

"Cut the crap, Detective! Where's my brother?!"

"C-calm down, Ouma-Kun. Let me explain-"

"What. Did. You. Do?! Why isn't he answering my fucking call, Saihara? Did you do something to him?!"

"What?! No! I would never hurt him!"

"Then, WHERE IS HE?!"

"I-" Kyoko snatched his phone and put it near her ear. "Hello, this is Detective Kyoko Kirigiri. I am a close friend of Kokichi. And who might you be?", Kyoko asked in a stern tone. A scoff comes from the other side of the phone.

" I am Kouichi Ouma. Kokichi is my fucking twin brother. Where. Is. He?"

"Please calm down, sir. I'll tell you where Kokichi is."

"Well? I've calmed down. Now, talk."

"Kokichi is with his friends. Shuichi was about to tell you that Kokichi broke his phone. That is why he can't answer your call right now."

"...I see... Well, then. I am sorry for yelling at you, Miss Kirigiri. And to that emo detective too."

"Yes I will, sir. Have a good day."

Kyoko hung up the phone and tossed it to Shuichi who barely catch it on time. "Why do you lie to his brother?", asked Shuichi. Kyoko glanced at Shuichi before sighing. "He doesn't need to know about the killing. Who knows what he will do if you tell him that. If Kokichi can do that trick in the killing game, I think his brother can too. So, to avoid more death, we have to lie to him.", she explained to Shuichi. "... Let's just hope Kouichi is not also a lie detector like Kokichi.", he mumbled out. Kyoko nodded in agreement. Then, they heard loud footsteps coming from behind them. They turned their heads to see Makoto and Byakuya running towards them. Well... more like Makoto running toward them. Byakuya just walked with his usual annoyed face.

"The chief wants to talk to you, Kyoko.", the brown-haired male said to his wife. "Thank you, dear. Byakuya?" The man with glasses raised his eyebrow. "Call Fuyuhiko. We need him and his clan to execute the mission." Byakuya rolled his eyes but complied. "Hey, Saihara...", a timid soft voice called out to Shuichi. He hummed but didn't face them. He knew whose voice belongs to. The person he despised the most besides Junko Ennoshima... The one he loathes the most is none other than Tsumugi Shirogane.