ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3: TᖇᗩᑭᑭEᗪ ᗩGᗩIᑎ ⛓🔒

Previously...

Shuichi lazily stood up and get ready for bed. He brushed his teeth before plopping himself on the bed. He looked to the side where Kokichi usually sleeps. Tears slowly build in his eyes as he remembers the time when they would always read together while cuddling. He misses Kokichi's loving warmth. He misses his childish voice. He misses his bright smile with mischief intention. He misses Kokichi Ouma.

He just hopes that one day, Kokichi will call him and fix the problem.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shuichi waited for Kokichi to call him back, checking his phone every hour to see if he missed any calls or messages from Kokichi. He would go back from work, yelling "I'm home!" Hoping for his beloved boyfriend to greet him by lunging at him and complaining that he was bored without Shuichi. Shuichi would wait on the couch until he falls asleep. These past few days, black circles started to form around his eyes because of the lack of sleep. He would often lose focus.

But one day, Kokichi answered his call. Shuichi was so happy but contain his excitement. He wants nothing more than for Kokichi to be in his arms again.

"Hello"

"Kokichi!"

"Yeah, that's me. What do you want, Shuichi?"

"Look... I'm sorry for the other day. Please come home. We can solve this problem there. Just... Please. I'm sorry... I am. I miss you, love...."

He meant what he said. He never wanted to hurt Kokichi. There was a long pause. Shuichi waited for Kokichi to reply to his plead, biting his nails out of habit. Shuichi could hear Kokichi sigh from the other side.

"Fine, we settle this at home. You better not do anything fishy, Shuichi!"

"Thank you, Kokichi!"

"Mhm, yeah whatever. I'm going. You better be there or else, I'll never come back ever again."

"Yes, sir!"

"Bye, Shuichi..."

"Bye, Kichi... I love you..."

Kokichi didn't reply to him back. Instead, he received the silent treatment from him. Shuichi felt a little hurt by that but decided to just hang up instead of making it more awkward for the two of them. Shuichi texted his boss saying that he will be taking a day off which his boss approved. Shuichi took out a bottle of Panta from the drawer and put it on the table in front of the couch. All he needs to do is wait for his lover to open the door.

Every minute, Shuichi becomes more and more anxious. Kouichi's house can't be that far, right? He glanced at the clock that was hanging on the walls. It's been one hour since the call. Shuichi took out his phone and call Kouichi.

"Ugh... Who is it?"

"Umm... Shuichi Saihara?"