ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4 : ᗰOᑎOKᑌᗰᗩ'ᔕ ᒪETTEᖇ ✉✒

Kokichi and the rest covered their ears because of the loud noise. The groaning sound filled the room as people slowly rise. Kiko slowly walked behind Kokichi, holding his hand. "Now that all of you are up, we're gonna play a game!..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"-Ichi... Shu-chi woke up"

Shuichi slowly flutters his eyes open, trying to adjust his vision. "Shuichi!" Shuichi finally gets to see the people in front of him. Kaito was shaking him while Kaede looked at him, worried. Shuichi slowly sat up, groaning at the pain in his head. "Oh, thank God you are awake. I was worried about you." Said Kaede as she helped Shuichi to the couch. "You didn't answer my calls. You never seem to be the type of person who never missed calls more than 3 times.", exclaimed Kaede. "A-ah. Sorry.", Shuichi apologized.

Shuichi relaxed on the couch. He was trying to remember how he sleep on the floor. That's when he remembered Kokichi. "Kaede! What time is it?", Shuichi yelled so suddenly making the trio jolt in surprise. "9 a.m.", Kaede answered. "Why do you ask?", questioned Kaito, raising an eyebrow. "K-kokichi!", Shuichi quickly grabbed his phone that is laying on the table and dialed Kokichi's phone number. "Come on, Kokichi. Please answer..." Maki who has been leaning on the walls and staying silent sat beside Shuichi. Kokichi did not answer the call.

"Shuichi? What's wrong-". Kaede was cut off by the sound of the bell. Maki opened the front door just to see no one was there. Maki was about to close the door when she saw a black envelope with a white bear and two gavels as the seal stamped on the carpet. Maki cautiously took the envelope and closed the door. "Guys...", Maki mumbled, grabbing her peers' attention. "We have a problem.", said Maki as she put the envelope on the table for the others to see.

"I see nothing wrong with the envelope", Kaede commented, raising an eyebrow at Maki. Maki huffed in annoyance. Maki pointed at the bear and the gavels' seal stamp. "Doesn't that look familiar to you?". Kaito thought about what Maki just said. "Wait... You don't mean...", Kaito muttered after realizing what Maki meant. Maki nodded at her husband, frowning slightly. "Wh-what is it?", Shuichi asked, confused by the nervous look on the couple's faces. "The gavels, the bear, and the color of both envelope and seal stamp. You are a detective, Shuichi. Figure it out yourself."

Shuichi analyzed the envelope. Shuichi thought for a good minute. His mind is a mess. Maybe that's why can't confuse thinking straight. "Wait... No...", Shuichi mumbled as he realized what it meant. "W-wait! What are you guys talking about!?", Kaede shouted, very confused with their friends' weird behavior. "Monokuma.", Maki answered blankly. Kaede gasped. "W-we need to tell the police-". Kaede was once again interrupted. "No. The missing people are still missing and the police just declared that they are dead when they don't even find the bodies of the missing people. They are useless as fuck and don't give two shit about it. We need someone willing enough to help us.", explained Maki sternly.

Shuichi thought about the perfect person to call for help. "I think I know just the right person!" Shuichi dialed the person's phone number and call them, hoping that they answer the call. "Hello?" Shuichi let out a sigh of relief. "Who's that?", Kaito asked. Maki hushed him as she listen closely to the conversation. Shuichi turned on the speaker so everyone could hear.

"Kirigiri-Sama! Thank God you answered!"

"Saihara? What is it that you want to call me?"

"Kirigiri-Sama, have you, by any chance, received a black envelope with a white bear and two gavels as a seal stamp?"

"I see... You received the letter too. Have any of you gone missing?"