ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7: ᔕᑎᗩKEᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᒪᗩᗪᗪEᖇᔕ🐍🎲

"Mister Saihara! Wake up, sir!" Shuichi woke up, jumped at the loud voice coming from his right ear. "Ah, you are awake! Mrs Naegi asked me to wake you up." Aiko then opened the curtains. Shuichi stretched his arms, feeling his back hurts from sleeping on his chair for too long. "Thank you, Suzuki-San. You can leave now." Aiko smiled and bow before leaving the office.

Shuichi stood up, not before taking the chekered scarf with him and leaving the office. Shuichi went into the elevator and press the 'G' button. The elevator stopped on the third floor. The door opened revealing the former Ultimate Assasin, her husband and their son, Mizuki Momota. "Uncle Saihara! There you are! Mommy, Daddy and Auntie Kaede were looking for you! I want to help!", Mizuki beamed, earning a pat on the head from his mother.

Mizuki Momota... The son of Kaito Momota and Maki Harukawa. He has red, piercing eyes and brown hair like her mother. His personality is similar to his father's energetic and outgoing personality. He always visits Shuichi's house every day after school just to play with his favourite uncle, Kokichi, much to Maki's dismay. Kokichi didn't mind. He needs some company to cure his boredom. Shuichi on the other hand is grateful. He didn't have to deal with his boyfriend constant calling and disturbing his work.

Mizuki called the DangaronpaV3 casts "Aunties" and "Uncles". Everyone except for Kokichi who didn't want to be called uncle because he didn't want to feel old. So, Mizuki called Kokichi "Big Brother Kichi" or just Kichi.

"Hello, Mizu-Chan. How are you?", asked Shuichi as the Momota family went into the elevator. "I'm okay, Uncle Saihara! Where is Big Brother Kichi? I want to play tag with him!" Asked Mizuki, unaware of the tense body of his parents and Shuichi when mentioning Kokichi. "U-um... Mizuki, dear... Let's not talk about Kokichi, okay?" Mizuki looked at his father, curious as to why he can't talk about his favourite uncle but didn't question it and reluctantly nodded.

The room went silent after that. Mizuki could feel the tension building up in the very room. He didn't quite understand. Where is Brother Kokichi? Did something happen to him that his parents didn't tell him in fear of making him upset? But by looks of it, yeah. Mizuki knew if he asks his parents, they will avoid the question by changing the topic. So, he had no choice but to figure it out himself.

*Ding!*

The elevator makes a satisfying sound as it opened the door. All of them stepped out of the elevator. They arrived at their destination. Maki opened the door for her son. Maki then made eye contact with her husband. It lasted about 5 seconds. Maki nodded as if she understood Kaito just by making eye contact and went into the room with Mizuki holding her hand.

"Dude... Are you okay? You look like you've cried the whole night." Kaito pointed out Shuichi's red puffy eyes. "It's just... If I believe him before... Maybe he will be safe in my arms right now.", sighed Shuichi as he hide his face with his hands. "I-" The door was slammed open, interrupting Kaito. "Enough chit chat. Mrs Naegi asked you two to come in."

Shuchi and Kaito looked at each other before entering the room. There was a man in a suit with glasses sitting beside a white-haired man and a brown-haired man with ahoge. Kyoko is sitting across them with her husband. Makoto noticed Shuichi's presence and called him out. "Saihara-Kun! Come sit with us!"

There is a tall, slim man wearing a black suit sitting beside Makoto. He wears a white shirt underneath and a green necktie. He has short blond hair and he wears white-framed glasses. Shuichi gulped and took a seat next to the female detective. "So, you are Shuichi Saihara, am I correct?" The blueberry head confirmed it by nodding his head. "I heard a lot about you from that purple gremlin. He talked about how cute and sensitive you are and honestly, it is getting tedious hearing the same thing about his lover over and over again"