ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1: ᖇIᑎG ᖴOᖇ ᗰY ᗷEᒪOᐯEᗪ💍🍇

"Guys... What if he rejects it?", the blue-haired man sighed. Today is going to be a big day for the Lie Detector duo. Shuichi was preparing a party for that special day. "Don't worry, Shuichi! I'm sure he will accept it!", the blonde-haired girl with music notes as her clip reassured the nervous detective. "Yeah, that little shit been saying, "Oh Shumai, let's get married!" and "Shumai, buy me a ring!" nonstop. How could he reject it if he's the one who suggested it in the first place?", the former assassin muttered, drinking her coffee. "What Maki said but in a nicer way. Kokichi has been pestering you about that!", the astronaut spoke. 

    Shuichi frowned and looked away from his best friends. "Well, not really. Kokichi has been quiet since the incident. It's like the part of him died in that fire too..." Maki's face softened, glancing at Kaede for any response to comfort the detective. Kaede looked down and shook her head. Kaito patted Shuichi's back and sit beside Shuichi. 

"That little man lost his family, Shuichi. You know how it feels like, don't you?" 

"Y-YEAH, BUT-... but I don't like seeing him like that. I can't do anything to cheer him up. I miss the old Kokichi. The Kokichi annoys me every chance he got. I don't want the Kokichi who is always in his room, only coming out when he wants to eat. If he feels like eating. I miss him, Kaito.", Shuichi cried Shuichi. 

"That little shit is going to pay for making you feel like this.", Maki growled, only to receive a glare from her husband, Kaito. "Not gonna lie, I do miss the clown." Kaede stood up from her seat. "But we gonna make sure that our Kokichi will be happy again. tonight!", Kaede added, smiling softly. Shuichi returned it with a soft smile. "Yeah..."

Meanwhile with Kokichi...

Kokichi was in the kitchen, making tea for his friends. Kokichi was surprised to see his friends visit him so suddenly. Kirumi offered to help but Kokichi politely declined. Kokichi walked up with a tray in his hands. "What's with the sudden visit?", Kokichi asked as he slowly put down the tray. "Well, Kokichi. You won't be a single fucker anymore!", Miu remarked, only to be slapped on the back of her head by the maid. "What?" Kokich was confused with Miu's statement. 

"Let's ignore what Miu said. You how she is.", Keebo said, smiling at Kokichi. Kokichi wanted to ask but decided against it. "What does that even mean?", yelled Miu. Keebo continued to sip his tea, unfazed. Kirumi sighed as she massaged the bridge of her nose. Rantaro laughed and patted the woman's back. "We want to bring you somewhere", Rantaro spoke, taking a bite of the biscuit. 

"No thank you-"

 "No, you're going! I will drag your sorry ass out of this house whether you like it or not."

Kokichi sighed and took a sip of his warm water. "What's so special about today?", questioned Kokichi curiously. "Something, something. Not telling. Make sure to wear something fancy today!", said Miu with a bright smile. "I'll help you with that. I'll make sure it is comfortable for you.", Rantaro offered as he held his hand for Kokichi to grab. 

The maid's phone started ringing. Kirumi took out her phone and answer the call.

"Hello, Kirumi Tojo speaking. How may I assist you?... Oh? Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes."

Kirumi hang up the phone and looked at Kokichi apologetically. "I'm sorry, Kokichi. But I'm afraid I can't stay with you all any longer. I have some business to do that requires my assistance.", said Kirumi, grabbing her purse. "It's okay, mom. I'll be fine. I have these two idiots and my brother Rantaro here!". Kokichi gave Kirumi a small smile.

"Fuck you, Kokichi."

Kirumi giggled and shakes her head. "Well, then. I must leave. I leave the job for you, Rantaro." Rantaro nodded and gave a thumbs up to Kirumi. Kirumi left the house, closing the door slowly. Kokichi watched as Kirumi left and sighed.