ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5: ᕼOT ᑭOTᗩTO🔥🥔

Previously...

Kirumi sighed and put her head on Korekiyo's shoulder. "I guess you are right. Thank you, darling..." Kirumi intertwined her fingers with his. "Of course, dear. I love you..." "I love you too..." Korekiyo smiled under his mask, enjoying the moment with loud chattering in the background. But the moment, unfortunately, comes to an end as the big TV hanging on the wall slowly switches on with a caption, "ɭєՇ'ร קɭคץ!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everyone tensed up as they read it. Everyone quiet down as they sat down on the floor, chair, or sofa. "It's starting now...", Shuichi whispered to himself. Everyone didn't dare utter a word as the tension thickened.

On the screen, they could Kokichi with a few other people with him. Shuichi went a little closer to see a girl behind Kokichi. The screen then turns black as they saw a big caption written in white.

ɭєՇ'ร קɭคץ!:

▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▄▄█ █░░█ ░░█░░ █▄▄█ ░░█░░ █░░█
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀▀

"Hot Potato? Isn't that a kid game or something?", Ryoma asked. Korekiyo nodded his head as he began to explain. "It is a game that kids often play at birthday parties or other occasions. The players will gather around in a circle and toss an object around to each other while the music plays. When the music stops, the player who is holding the object will be eliminated."

Monokuma explained the rules of the game as the players grew nervous. "And if we don't want to play your stupid game?!", someone yelled out. Everyone excluding Kokichi, Kiko, Akihiko and Katsumi, and other players joined protesting against Monokuma. "If you don't...", Monokuma whispered in a dark tone. "Shit!", Kokichi yelled as he knelt and covered Kiko as Monokuma summoned machine guns and started shooting at everyone who disobey his order. A blood-curdling scream filled the room as everyone desperately ran around to save themselves.

"What the hell...", Kaito whispered in disbelief. They just watched people get slaughtered by Monokuma. Gonta trembled in fear as Ryoma try to calm him down. Kirumi silently prayed that Kokichi is safe somewhere. The massacre ended as the machine gun went back to their places. Everyone's eyes widened as they saw many lives got taken. The blood is everywhere from the walls to the floor.

"What the fuck?!", Ronin shouted as his face turned pale. "Puhuhu! That's the consequence! Oops! I guess I overdid it!", Monokuma sang happily, satisfied with his work of 'art'. Katsumi covered her mouth as she try not to puke at the smell of fresh blood. "Let's go to the other room, shall we? We don't want to disturb those bots from cleaning this place." A big door opened behind Monokuma. Kiko hold Kokichi's hands tightly as they walked into the room.

"Here, it is! Go on! Sit on the chair." Everyone stayed silent, not moving an inch until Kokichi decided to comply and walked towards the chair, followed by the little petite girl. Kokichi sat on the chair and gestured for Kiko to sit beside him. Kiko reluctantly walked to the blue chair. As she was about to sit, she was pushed by a brown-haired woman with high heels. "Hey! What the fuck was that?!", Kokichi fumed, clearly angry by the action of the woman. "Sorry, kid. But I need to survive. I don't want to die yet", the woman whimpered. Kiko brushed her skirt to get rid of the dirt and smiled at Kokichi to reassure him that she is alright.