𝐎𝐧𝐞

Long ago there was a great pirate, his name was "Gol D. Roger", he had obtained each of the existing treasures... his last words before his execution encouraged all the pirates of the world.

"Do you want my greatest treasure? Well... whoever finds it can keep it, I have gathered everything and I have hidden it in "that" place."

Thus began the age of pirates.

In a small town, for almost a year a pirate ship has been coming and going, on one of its trips just halfway there the crew members spotted what appeared to be the wreckage of a ship, floating boards and even some almost invisible blood staining the deep sea. Those pirates were used to seeing such scenes, any other pirates could have had a bloody fight, but something left them very confused when they heard a sound.

It was not just any sound, it was a cry, the cry of a baby barely a few months old, she was on a drifting board, she was still in the arms of a woman who probably died protecting her child, who was now crying inconsolably.

The crew were startled when they saw how their captain came down with an emergency boat, going straight towards the loud sound made by the newborn, carefully he got rid of the arms that surrounded the little girl, almost losing his balance when noticing how that woman clung to his leg with what little strength she had left.

"T-take care of my baby, take care of her please..."

They were the last words of her followed by a murmur, the pirate interpreted that that was the name of the little girl who now carried in his arms, your name. He held you against his chest admiring how little by little your crying stopped. Shanks was clear that he couldn't take care of you with his lifestyle, but he could find someone who could take care of you, and he already knew that person.

The reason why Shanks did not take you or Luffy with him is because the sea is unpredictable, something that humans cannot control, Luffy understood his position and decided to wait to be like him in the future, you just understood nothing when he had to leave, but he knew he would see you again.

Ten years later.

"I can't believe he's leaving in the end, Mayor."

Makino watched as Luffy's ship sailed, already quite far from the shore, she smiled wistfully, thinking that you would be there to say goodbye to your inseparable friend, more like a brother who takes care of you, since both, the girl and the boy they were the ones that had the most influence in your short life. The young woman was surprised not to see you anywhere, then, in the distance, already on the horizon she saw your figure on the ship of the new pirate that was leaving the town.

Everyone's mouths seemed to hit the ground and their eyes almost went out of their orbit when they saw how you greeted with an innocent smile embarking on a world full of dangers, of course you had already warned that you wanted to accompany Luffy on an adventure, obviously they banned it but you didn't listen.