𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Sanji! 'Hey did you eat all the meat!?' "

You held your laugh as Luffy imitated Sanji, Ussop clapping his hands as he laughed uncontrollably, you knew you shouldn't let out a single laugh at Nami's furious expression, you reaffirmed your point when fists flew at the two boys, being scolded for being so calm in such a situation.

"What, is it morning already?"

"It's been day for a long time!"

Not even Zoro was spared from the blows for sleeping peacefully, but she could barely scold them any more when Vivi came running up the stairs, despite the fact that they tried to stop her with shouts so that she would not fight against Crocodile, she advanced without fear, to everyone's surprise, the man's head went flying, although it just scattered like sand, leaving everyone stunned, his devil fruit was striking, but honestly you liked his hook much more, you wanted to wear one.

"Sit down and stop threatening me, it's almost time... for the party to start, am I wrong, Miss All Sunday?"

"You're right... it's already past seven."

Change everything, you no longer wanted a hook, now you wanted a hat just as cool as the lady you found before going to Little Garden, when your eyes met she smiled, hiding a small greeting that you responded with an effusive wave of hand, Smoker who had witnessed the interaction wondered internally why you were surrounded by this type of people so 'dangerous' or wanted by the marines, when he finds out that you were now under the wing of Whitebeard also sure that his mouth would hit the ground.

But the important thing for now is that the Baroque Works 'Utopia Plan' had started, it would be a very long day from now. Some explanations about his plan were revealed, but you barely paid attention, only when the cell key fell right into the 'bananadiles' pit did you tune in to the conversation again.

"By the way, the room will self-destruct in an hour."

Immediately, after the departure of Crocodile and Miss All Sunday, the water began to rise towards the floor, to Vivi's desperation, Luffy could only scream to get all of you out of the cage, and before the man behind all this catastrophe left once and for all, he made one of the bananadiles enter the room, leaving this fight to the princess, they were a few minutes of constant tension due to the danger to which she was exposed and the blows she received from the debris, but she managed to go out to get help, since both Sanji and Chopper were still outside.

Meanwhile, the others could only discuss how to get out of there, except for you who sat next to Smoker so as not to get wet, since the water could reach half your leg already, you dedicated yourself to observing how the wild animal tried biting the cage and breaking it unsuccessfully, you wanted so much to caress it, but your illusion went down the toilet when from one moment to another the banana-headed crocodile was kicked, making everyone startle and you frown.

"Hey, were you waiting for me?"

"Prince!"

"Stop playing and go find the key!"

Luffy and Ussop enthusiastically shouted the pseudonym that their cook had used to distract Crocodile, unlike Zoro who only complained about his partner for not hurrying to find the damn key, this time you were more on the side of the moss head because this was the second time Sanji kicked an animal without letting you pet it.

"Nami-swan! Do you love me? You too, little one?"

"Yes, yes... I love you, now open the door."

You ignored his 'loving noodle' dance by crossing your arms and puffing out your cheeks, not bothering to answer, although he didn't have time to see your reaction and complain that you didn't answer him as more bananadiles began to infest the room, at least you mood had recovered, contrary to Shiroi who decided to hide in your bag again.

Sanji began to kick until Smoker pointed to one of the crocodiles in particular, recognizing that it was the one that swallowed the key, however, only a ball of wax came out of it, which turned out to be nothing more and nothing less than Mr.3, he tried to looking brave to face those who once defeated him, but just not, with a proper pep talk from Sanji and insight from Ussop, he ended up making a copy of the key that freed you all.

You didn't even have time to approach the animals when Zoro along with Luffy had knocked everyone out, again, your mood dropped as Nami and Ussop shared a look of relief, though it didn't last long when the sound of cracks started getting stronger, all of a sudden water leaked out completely, leaving the fruit eaters weakened and neither Luffy nor Smoker could catch you in time, they all scattered in different directions due to the currents created.

Your lighter body moved faster, letting you drag trying to hold your breath as much as possible, everyone looked at you desperately as they noticed how they moved in a different direction from you, unable to do anything, they swam to the surface as soon as possible to dive back in before it's too late for you.

You collided with one of the semi-unconscious bananadiles, being more luck than misfortune, it seemed to return to its senses quickly enough to notice you, its pupils dilated when you made contact with its yellow skin, it opened its jaws causing the water to drag you again, only this time inside it. The others had already reached the surface, their lungs crying out for lost air, although they thought about not giving them rest since both Zoro, Sanji and even Luffy, knowing that he would drown, were going to jump back into the water to look for you.

They didn't have time to launch themselves when one of the crocodiles broke the surface, opening its mouth, stretching out its tongue which you slid down to be right in front of the three men who were already more than ready to hit the one who had been your savior, your carefree laugh only made their hearts stop beating at such a high rate, you were safe.

You were going to give your savior a few caresses but you were quickly embraced by elastic arms, you had to settle for giving it a small greeting from afar since you had no time to lose. Smoker immediately got up as he recovered, attacking Zoro though the attack was easily parried.

"Roronoa! Why did you save me!?"

"I just follow the captain's orders... he's strange, just that, you don't have to thank me, ok?"

"So... I guess you won't have any complaints if I finish my professional duties?"

"Look! this is what we get for saving this stupid marine."

Sanji glanced at the albino, complaining and making Luffy notice him now, letting you on the floor as he asked if the officer wanted to fight right now, the marine just kept silent for a few seconds watching your captain, he clucked his tongue, tilting his head slightly.

"Go away."

"Huh?"

"Just this once... I'll let you go, but the next time I see you... you'll be a dead man and the child will be in better hands, remember that 'straw hat' Luffy! This goes to the crew too!"

They all took off running as the marines were getting closer, although both you and Luffy stayed for a while longer, it being your captain who spoke.

"You've followed us from afar all this time! You know, I don't hate you after all shishishishi."

"Go to hell, get out of here!"

You were quickly lifted, thrown right on the shoulder of the boy who ran away from the officer who already had a vein on his forehead because of your captain, you could only let out a giggle as you said goodbye to the albino.

"Goodbye Mr. Smokey, take care!"