𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You shifted uncomfortably under the sheets that sheltered your body, noticing a certain pain through your stomach, you tried to ignore it but it got worse. You sat on the hammock, slowly pushing Shiroi aside, the bird that previously rested on your chest was rocked on your bed when you jumped out of it. Your stomach growled, at first you thought you were hungry, although it was quite rare to get up at dawn when you had already had a good dinner.

You decided to go to the bathroom before going to the kitchen, feeling a horrible urge to relieve yourself, you wanted so much that you even thought you had done it on yourself. You lifted the toilet, yawned a couple of times, and when you went to pull down your underwear you let out a scream that could have awakened the entire crew. The first to recognize your voice was Luffy who without asking entered the bathroom kicking the door, finding you on the toilet sitting with tears running down your cheeks.

"What is it?! Are you ok? Have someone attacked us? Is there a ghost? Don't worry I'll kick it!"

"L-luffy... I'm dying! I-I don't want to die!"

"What!?"

You wiped your snot with your arm, your lip trembled, a few more tears escaped your eyes as you pointed to your bloodstained underwear. It wasn't an alarming amount, but you could feel yourself continuing to bleed out. Luffy's eyes widened immediately as he ran off screaming like a madman that you couldn't die, he went to look for Nami because she was the closest to a 'doctor' they had. All the commotion made Zoro, Sanji and Ussop go to the bathroom, the first thought that someone had gotten on the boat and seriously injured you, their swords almost hit the ground when he saw you in that state, if it weren't for the blonde pointed out the evidence of the problem he would still think someone had hurt you.

"Ussop... Sanji... Zoro... if I die I want to tell you that I love you very much! T-thanks for taking care of me!"

"Sweetheart..." Sanji lowered to the level of your eyes, wiping your salty tears with his thumbs as he cupped your cheeks "you're not going to die, don't worry about it, you'll be fine."

"S-sure? But I w-won't stop bleeding, it's unpleasant, why am I bleeding? Was it a ghost like Luffy said!?"

"A-are there ghosts here?"

The moss head hit Ussop with the hilt of his sword to make him stop freaking out over so-called 'ghosts', the least he needed now was to scare you more than you already were.

"Err... no, you see, the girls at some point in their life-"

Luckily at that precise moment Luffy entered dragging Nami, who was more than pissed off with her captain until she saw the scene in front of her, the realization hit her within seconds. Sanji sighed in relief, not wanting to have to deal with that topic, not for nothing but he was not the best suited to talk to you about it, he could be careless with the basics, although he should explain it to his captain because otherwise he would continue to think that you were dying.

After a good time of explanations and hugs, you more or less understood the problem with your period, although it was strange that the girls have it such an early age, it was not impossible, you just had bad luck. Vivi joined in at a certain point to help Nami calm you down, letting you ride Karoo. That did not stop you from complaining about how uncomfortable it was to wear those 'diapers' as you decided to nickname the sanitary napkins, without a doubt you were not the calm girl of always, you could tell that you were more grumpy, you even refused to play with Ussop and Luffy , sleep next to Zoro or help Sanji in the kitchen. You just wanted to lie on your bed hugging a pillow.

 You just wanted to lie on your bed hugging a pillow

The next day you felt a little better, your mood was not as bad as the first day, which made you remember that you had a deal with a certain person. You let your little bird stay in bed a while longer as you ventured out on deck, looking for a green patch. You hummed when you saw the man sleeping leaning on the mast, with small steps you approached, waving with a slight wave of the hand to Vivi and Nami who were having a soda, you dodged the legs of Ussop and Luffy who were running across the deck until you reached Zoro.

You hugged his waist, resting your cheek on his chest for a few minutes, then you dedicated to pulling his cheeks or the corner of his lips to make faces, nothing managed to wake him up, with a pout you slowly got off his lap, with bad luck since your foot got caught with one of his swords, you gasped trying to grab something but before you touched the ground Zoro already had his arms on your back to avoid falling.

"Got ya. What the hell were you doing?"

It did not take a verbal response on your part since when he saw how your gaze went from his eyes to his swords he knew what you wanted in an instant. He sighed scratching the top of his head, he couldn't tell you no if he had already made a deal with you, plus who could say no to the puppy eyes you were giving him? It was impossible to refuse.

Of course, during your 'practice session' he had to be very careful, the sword would slip from the blades of your hands because it weighed a lot for you, as it was the first time you held a sword you were most of the time correcting your posture, but earning a pat on the head for getting it right was a good price for you. On more than one occasion you almost cut Zoro because the sword was sliding in such a way that it could hit your head, he had to stop those blows.

"I did it well? Do you think I can be a great swordswoman like you?"

You grabbed his hand giving slight tugs to go see the island in which you had entered, Luffy and Vivi had already gone out to explore but as you were so entertained with the practice you hardly noticed.

"Yeah, you will need more practice, but I am sure that if you want you can be a great swordswoman."

"Great! I will have the best sensei."

You muttered, unconsciously squeezing Zoro's hand, the small action made the man's entire body shiver, watching as you moved your arm from side to side in a rhythmic way, an invisible smile made its way across his face, applying some force in your grip as you had done. All the small happiness went overboard when seeing the cook of the ship, both of them exchanged glances and sparks of rivalry of which you were alien jumped, releasing Zoro's hand to peek over the railing, noticing a large footprint on the ground. Your eyes shone with enthusiasm, you had read about this in one of your books, you were sure, there were dinosaurs here! you wanted to see one with your own eyes.

"Do you think you can bring an animal bigger than mine!?"

Sanji's voice snapped you out of your ramblings about prehistoric animals, noting that the moss head was now on solid ground. They both started a fight of glances until the blonde jumped off the boat, shouting that it would be a hunting tournament, you contained a giggle knowing that this was your chance to get off the boat to explore, since it seemed that neither Nami nor Ussop were going to leave, they were even crying about how reckless their teammates were.

You included yourself among them.

"Nami." the girl looked up next to Ussop, still with crocodile tears on her cheeks "Can I...?"

You did not have to finish the sentence, she agreed, in the same way she could not prevent you from getting into less trouble just by being on the boat, she even felt safer thinking that you would be with the strong idiots, also if something happened to you she would have an excuse to hit them or claim money for every scratch on your body, what a way to do business. You squealed with joy hugging her neck, with quick steps you went to your room, grabbing your bag, in the same way Shiroi was placed on your shoulder snuggling against your neck, you rubbed his head receiving a small squawk of satisfaction.

"Goodbye guys, take care, I love you!"

You said goodbye to both men with a quick hug and kiss on the cheek, jumping from the railing to the ground, stumbling a bit in the process, you managed to regain your balance by grabbing onto the trunk of a nearby tree, looking at how the men were already a few meters away front of you, each in a different direction. You brought your hand to your chin, striking a thoughtful pose, you didn't have much time to choose, should you follow Sanji or venture out with Zoro?