An Unexpected Trip

The airplane ride was probably Dawa's favorite part. A couple days ago he had bought a sketchbook and color pencils just for this ride. The problem is that when he takes the pills for car rides, he gets drowsy and ends up falling asleep. So, when it's actually time to sleep, he is never tired. In the past he has stayed up watching videos about morse code and sign language. He has learned how to photo shop and he has often stayed up late drawing digitally. It was safe to say Dawa's sleep schedule was a lost cause. 

He of course could work on something on his computer but he was too lazy to set everything up. Jin was sitting next to him, the second he shut his eyes he instantly fell victim to sleep. Jin's soft snores made Dawa feel safe and just the presence of Jin made Dawa feel like he was okay and everything was okay. As Dawa drew in his new sketch book, humming a beautiful tune as he did, Namjoon and Hobi were frowning. They whispered in low voices as they were right behind Jin and Dawa. 

"Do you think he saw those comments?" Hobi was trying to put his carry on bag under the seat in front of him but it wouldn't fit. 

Namjoon shrugged, his shoulders touching his ears. "Honestly, I have never seen him check or read the comments...He seems to always be doing something. But even if he saw the comments and even if he was upset about them...It would be impossible to tell." 

"So what should we do?"

"When we settle down in the hotel, we'll ask him. Right now doesn't seem like the time or the place." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sae-Jun lead everyone to the security desk. As the workers were checking there papers, the rest talked excitedly among them. 

"I'm sorry sir but Jeon Jungkook can't enter the country without his performing Visa and Dawa Min Anderson can't enter either due to the same circumstances." Jungkook's head whipped his head Sae-Jun, Dawa's eyes fixed on the man behind the desk. 

"Can't you make an exception? This is very important to us!" Jungkook begged, desperate to perform. 

"Young man, if I allow the two of you to enter then it wouldn't be fair for everyone else who's in the same situation." The man seemed tired, as if he had already faced this kind of problem before. 

Namjoon stepped up. He looked frustrated but he stayed professional. "Thank you. We'll discuss among ourselves right now." 

"Hyung, this is not fair! How come you guys get to go-"

"Kook, I know but that's the way things are right now. Sae-Jun Hyung, they can't stay at the hotel right?" 

"I'm afraid not. They can take the next flight home...which is in 6 and half hours... I think." 

Jungkook at this point was raging. He couldn't believe that he was going back to Korea but then he looked over at Dawa, who just listened and nodded along to the plan. Jungkook didn't understand how Dawa could stay so clam in a situation like this, yet he admired Dawa, Dawa who looked so peaceful and accepting. 

Junkook peeked at Dawa's posture and copied it. He wanted to handle this maturely and not give the others a harder time than they were already having. Jungkook let go of his rage, listening to the others figure out a plan. 

Dawa's phone started to ring, when he checked the caller ID, he frowned a bit. 'Essie?' Usually, his mother would call and put Essie on the phone. Essie never called from her own phone since when she's home she doesn't use it much. 

"You guys keep talking, I'm going to pick up." Dawa said stepping out of the circle. 

"Hey Stargirl, everything okay?" Dawa asked, only to be answered with sniffles. 

"Dawa...I'm scared..." She whimpered, her voice breaking.

"what happened? are you okay? Is mum there with you?"

"n-no. She went out with Colette...The babysitter left a while a-ago but she hasn't come back. And Mum and Colette won't be back for three days and a-and they're both not answering the phone..."

Dawa's hand was balled up in a fist, anger bubbling up, everything inside him seemed to be building up. "Essie, listen to me. Don't worry, did you call next door? Mrs. Watson?"

"I-I don't have her number..."

"Okay, I'm going to call her and ask her to look after you. Okay, you're okay. I'm sure Mum and Colette are okay too. Don't be scared. I'm going to hang up now. I love you." 

"I l-love you too."

Dawa walked back to the circle, he was gripping his phone tightly, his knuckles turning white. Yoongi noticed and gave him an 'everything-okay?' look. 

"Is it possible for me to take a plane to London instead of Korea?" Dawa quickly asked. "My sister's alone, the babysitter just left, it sounds like my mum and her girlfriend went on a trip but they're not answering their phones and she's blind." Dawa desperately wanted to go to London. Essie was alone and scared. 

"I mean, the next flight to London is in 4 hours...but...Hyung why don't you go with them and I'll go with Jungkook and Dawa to London for the week." Do-Hwan suggested mainly talking to Sae-Jun. Sae-Jun thought over this plan in his head. He gave Dawa a look. The rest of the members had never seen so much fear and anger in Dawa's face as he had right now. 

"Is that okay with everyone else?" The rest of the members nodded. "Jungkook are you okay with going to London for the week?" 

"Yes! I want to meet Essie and make sure she's safe." Jungkook replied, excited but also nervous for Essie. 

"Okay I guess that's the plan then. Do-Hwan, you better behave! Go buy their tickets, we'll wait until you guys have your tickets. I'll let Bang PD nim know. If anything changes tell me right a way." Sae-Jun rambled on as if he was a father sending his kids off to school for the first time.

A/N

I don't even know if this makes sense, but let's pretend it does. I don't know if I gave Dawa's mom's girlfriend a name and if I did I forgot so now her name is Colette. Sorry for any mistakes!