New Manager

The meeting went fine. Everyone loved the ideas and themes so now everyone was working hard to meet the deadline for the demos. Everyone individually worked on their solo and helped with the group ones as well. 

"Great! I found you! I don't know where I expected you guys to be." Sae-Jun walked in with another man behind. He was wearing glasses and was slightly taller than Sae-Jun, which was pretty tall since Sae-Jun was around 5 foot 11. 

"Everyone." He paused for that dramatic effect. This is one of our newest managers, Lee Soo-Gi." He introduced as the man bowed. 

"Nice to meet you." He said as he straightened himself. 

"2!3!" Namjoon started their group greeting. 

"Hello, we're BTS!" The rest joined in and then they did personal introductions. Which lasted a bit longer than expected. 

"Alright, we'll let you guys work, but don't overwork yourself okay? The last thing I need is one of injured and more work on my plate...Do-Hwan is already enough." He grumbled as he walked his way out with Soo-Gi. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the week, the boys had been working non-stop as well as doing fan service such as going on vlives. Dawa on the other hand rarely went on vlives. For many reasons, he didn't want to read the comments. After that time on the plane, he was still debating whether he was helping his members or not. Late at night when practice got tiring and work got intense he did wonder if he was better off leaving the group. If he read more of those comments, he was sure that it would just haunt him even more and eventually break him from the inside. 

On one particular Monday, Sae-Jun was out sick so Soo-Gi took over for a bit as Do-Hwan had other needs to attend to. Dawa was playing his Violin in the studio alone when Soo-Gi popped his head in. 

"Hi, sorry to interrupt you but I noticed that you haven't gone on vlive recently, can go on it now? It says one of the members has to but Sae-Jun didn't write who." He explained, he was shifting his feet, left to right to left, gulping. In Soo-Gi's eyes, the Dawa looked irritated and it was not a friendly sight. 

"Are the other members busy?" Dawa asked, hoping the manager would suddenly turn around and find Jimin or someone else. 

"Yes. They're all in lessons and the rap line is working in the other studio." 

"Okay." Dawa knew that that meant Soo-Gi had to stay in the room and supervise him, which Dawa found awkward. 

After a few minutes, the camera was set up and Dawa was waiting for viewers and fans to come in. 

"Hello." He greeted in Korean than English. 

Jiminiee: OMg! It's Zero! bYe

jjjjjjkayyyyy: ZERO!! ARE U OK?? WHO R U AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO ZERO??

RAPminmonmin: Whoa, big flex, I caught Zero's Live! Hi!

He smiled at the comments as they started to flood in. Many were against him but he tried to read the more positive ones.

"Ah, I'm not very good at this...what should I do?" He asked looking at the comments. In the corner of his eye, Dawa thought he saw Soo-Gi roll his eyes but he shook it off. 

"Oh, this is my violin, Fozzie. I named it Fozzie." He answered one of the comments which led to a bunch more. "Why that name? Um...my little sister, Essie used to like the Muppet Show and Fozzie Bear was her favorite character...so I named it Fozzie." 

"Play something?" 

He looked over at Soo-Gi, he was on his phone so Dawa assumed it was okay to play something on the violin. "This is something I made a few minutes ago..." And he started, dragging a lone note. He closed his eyes and played the few bit that he made, as it went notes complied over one another and it got too overwhelming and then he stopped. 

"That's all I have..." I watched the comments again. "You want me to improvise?" He complied with the wishes. He put the violin to the neck and placed the bow in the strings. Then he let his mind empty, only his fingers moving to the rhythm of air around him. Suffocating, uncomfortable, dislike distance, and barriers. An obnoxiously loud cough threw Dawa out of the zone. Causing him to lower his violin and look in Soo-Gi's direction. 

"I hope you guys liked that." He smiled and Soo-Gi coughed again, clearly fake. Dawa frowned and looked over at his new manager. "Um, sorry. I was momentarily distracted." He apologized.

"How did I come up with that?" Dawa stayed silent for a while. He didn't know how to answer, plus he was distracted by a large number of hate comments and his manager. "Uhh, I guess I just feel music around me. How do I explain...I try to convert my surroundings and the mood of it into notes." He explained, pausing. "I have these moments often where I see music, I'd look somewhere and I can see what mood of the song would interpret that moment and setting...is that odd?" He laughed a little to himself at his explanation. 

Soo-Gi's phone started to ring and he picked up, not bothering to step outside for a moment. "Hello?" Dawa was trying his best in this situation to keep calm but he was most definitely not imagining any more. He could see a little smirk on Soo-Gi's face and Dawa could do nothing until the live ended. 

"Sorry, my Manger is very busy today." He explained the proceeded to read the comments. 

"How much do you love music?" He tilted his head and a small crooked smile started to form, he started to remember those nights when he sang "Can't Help Falling in Love" to Essie, and when he used to spend hours on his violin until he got blisters and all the biographies on musicians that he asked for Christmas. 

"Hm...I don't think there is a way for me to express it...music has been a very personal thing to me...like a lifelong friend, it's like something I've worshiped and kept close to my heart for many years." Dawa heard a snort from the corner of the room and his smile immediately got lost, he was starting to understand that the new manager had something against him. He was sure of it. One, Sae-Gi knows very well that Dawa doesn't like to do vlives and is comfortable doing them and if he must do it then another member is usually with him. And he knew that Sae-Jun informed Soo-Gi because Sae-Jun is the manager that id is super responsible and keeps tabs on everyone and what each member is comfortable with. Dawa gave Soo-Gi a look and started to suspect that this just wanted him to make him do something he didn't like just to spite him. 

"Can we armies call you Apollo? Because he is the Greek god of music among other things. and you seem to have a very deep connection with music. Please?" 

Dawa smiled again at the nickname. "Apollo? This is the first time ARMY has given me a nickname! Of course, you can call me that. I'm honored." He couldn't help but keep smiling. This was such a rare moment and he wanted to treasure this moment for a long time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

The minute he ended the live, Dawa grabbed his belongings and dashed out the door. He didn't want to see Soo-Gi for another second. He thought about confronting the man first but decided to cool down first since he was raging inside. 

He headed to the other studio with the rap line. They were recording one of their cyphers and so Dawa walked in quietly. 

Hobi looked up and smiled more brightly than normal. "Look, our Apollo is here!" Hobi shouted hugging Dawa. Dawa was not one to give hugs nor take hugs, but it was Hobi and who was he to say no? 

"You watched my live?" 

"Of course we did! We just started getting back to recording~" Hobi informed, then he lowered his voice, his eyes getting a bit darker. 

"Was Soo-Gi bothering you?" Any sane person could see that whoever was in the room was intentionally trying to rile up Dawa. And Hobi knowing the facial expressions of Dawa and his mannerisms had a feeling Dawa was pissed off. 

"No, I mean I don't know. It's fine for now." He replied and then drove his attention to Namjoon who was rapping his part and Yoongi guiding him. He liked watching this and he liked the other member's company. Slowly, his anger towards Soo-Gi was subsiding but not being forgotten.