~Christmas~

Dec 24, 2016

The day started out like any other. The only difference was that today they didn't have to report to the company until the late morning. So when the clock's hands pointed to 10 am, Namjoon started to wake Dawa up and then the rest of the members like he always did. They would rush in the morning to get ready and then one of the managers would be out in the car waiting for them. Jimin was always the one who was late which the members got used to. Namjoon always woke Jimin first after Dawa which is why Jimin was only always a few minutes late rather than 10 minutes late.

The air was a crisp kind of cold that bit their skin the second they stepped out of their dorm. And in the car they went. Dawa decided not the open the windows so the others wouldn't freeze to death. This resulted in him looking straight ahead as he was sitting between Jin and Hobi, the in the middle row. His eyes stayed watching the road ahead scared that if he looks around in the car he would start to feel more nauseous than he already was. His hands were clenched in his lap, the nails digging into his palm to the point where he couldn't feel it anymore. His skin was getting paler by the second but just when he thought he couldn't handle it anymore the car stopped and Jin abs Jungkook both rushed to get out so that Dawa could leave as fast as he could.

"Okay! We got everyone great. See you guys tonight!" Jin waved to his members as everyone went their separate ways. Today was one of the days where their schedules didn't match up. The rap line was already busy with another album, Jimin and Jungkook wanted to work more on his dancing, Jin and Taehyung asked for a vocal lesson because they felt they needed more training in their breathing techniques. Dawa wanted to practice his pronunciation when he rapped. Yoongi had told him that sometimes it was hard to understand his rapping because of how he slurred the words into one another and didn't announce the properly.

The guys were told at lunch that they could have Christmas Day off to which everyone looked forward to. "You guys better not ditch us for this new album tomorrow!" Jimin glared at the rapline who gave him a guilty smile.

"Promise you won't?" Jungkook added.

"Promise." Hobi smiled as they ate their lunch.

As the day progressed more and more staff were calling it a day. They would announce their leaving with a "happy holidays everyone!" Or a "merry Christmas". Dawa was the first to leave the company. Only because he didn't want to take the car but he didn't want to walk when it got really dark. And also he had to wrap up some presents for the members. Jin saw him heading out so Jin decided to go with him as well.

"Dawa, you know that as we make more and more music it would be harder and harder to avoid cars right?" Jin asked, he was thinking ahead like this only because he was concerned.

"Yes, I know which is why I'm taking advantage of it now."

By the time they got back to the dorm it was almost 9, the others would be home in about an hour or so.

"Hyung, I'm sorry to leave you alone in the kitchen but I have some wrapping presents to do...is that okay?"

Jin thought Dawa was too polite for asking about such things. 'Why would I say no to that?' He thought but Jin just nodded. "Yeah of course!"

"I'll help you once I'm done, shouldn't take that long." Dawa promised before heading to his room.

He had to only wrap Jungkook, Hobi, and Namjoon's. He also had to wrap the painting of them that he did. The painting had a nice white frame that had little carvings in it. By the time he was done, it was almost 9:40. Jin had been making a Christmas dinner for everyone.

"Okay, I can help now hyung!"

Jin had given Dawa instructions on what to do, avoiding giving Dawa any task that involves cutting. By the time the other members we trickling in, the dorm had this cozy warm feeling that could only be achieved when their was a home cooked meal boiling in a pot with nothing but love.