Comments & Reactions

BTS Blood, Sweat, & Tears Official MV 

5.7 million views - Oct 9, 2016

Comments

bangtanworld  5 hours ago

This is a masterpiece! I love everything about it, they all look stunning I can't even~

lil meow meow 5 hours ago 

OMG RM"S RAP DFGHKHSLUFTCSJJB:J"S?OUHGFC

ZEROISMAHERO 5 hours ago 

Can we all just talk about ZERO's beauty?? He. is. a. god. I'm convinced, literally change my mind!

Bangtan bang banged me in the heart 5 hours ago

UGH! WHY THE HELL CAN"T I BE GOOD LOOKING LIKE THEM?? OR LIKE TALENTED LIKE THEM?? GOD PLAYS FAVPRTISM! 

lovelylovelylovely 4 hours ago 

You know after listening to this song, I'm starting to like BTS more, I can't wait for the full album to come out! I like the dude with the white hair and gold things briaded into the hair, his voice is so...idk just it connects you to the earth and the skies...does that even make sense lol

 Jintaekook 4 hours ago

@lovelylovelylovely, his stage name is Zero but his real name is Dawa Anderson...he is talented but he gets a lot of negative attaintion and not a lot of armies like him...

lifeisequavalanttobts 4 hours ago

@ lovelylovelylovely, Zero is great! He's just very misunderstood in my opinion. From what the members have said Zero is very caring and selfless. Jin said that he came home oneday barefoot cause he gave his shoes to a homeless man. I'm excited for his solo!

ZEROISANEYESORE 4 hours ago

@ lifeisequavalanttobts, so we're just going to pretend like Zero didn't try to sexually harass someone during tour?? like you can  litterally tell the guy bullies the rest of the members...unless you're blind.

Bangtanisseven 4 hours ago

WHy is Zero in this? ruined the entire video. Zero is a f***ing creep and a jerk. Like why are people starting to like him?? 

nomoredreamisalwaysinmydream 3 hours ago

Everything was great except Zero, I feel like BigHit is doing nothing about Zero's horrible behavior during the red bullet tour...like are they really just going to let him stay like that? Not even a apology? It just made me very uneasy and worry about the  other members. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oct 20, 2016

It was supposed to be a relaxed day, the boys were rehearsing the dance for the performances when Soo-Gi walked in. He was smiling from ear to ear that the members were slightly concerned. Mainly because they had never seen him this happy before. He was always grumpy or rude around them. 

"We're having a meeting in 10 minutes about your new album. Come as quick as you can." He informed and then almost skipped out of the practice room. 

"What's wrong with him?" Yoongi asked with genuine concern. Everyone shrugged their shoulders unsure too. It wasn't like Bang PD nim to call a meeting out of the blue. Usually there was a days notice. They were currently not in the mood for a meeting because they had been working out and dancing the entire morning and didn't feel like sitting in a room with bunch of people and smelling like body odor.