Yeobo

July 10th, 2017

The rest of Bangtan had finally finished their last concert in Sapporo, Japan eight days ago. They had begged Sae-Jun to let them visit Dawa. The original plan was to stay in Japan for a bit longer, but they refused to. The group forced the Maknae line to use their cuteness to the max and convince Sae-Jun, and who was Sae-Jun to deny the Maknae Line?

Sae-Jun deeply regretted it at the moment. Driving the seven chaotic boys to Dawa's temporary home from the airport was more exhausting than ever. The boys wouldn't stop talking and screaming. Their car was packed with all of their bags and languages and there was barely any legroom. The boys had insisted on keeping Dawa's presents from fans and from them in the car where they could see them. This caused Jin to complain about how there was no room for blood circulation.

"I think my legs are asleep!" Jin cried.

"You better wake them up or they'll keep you up all night." Yoongi sarcastically retorted, gaining a laugh from Hobi.

Jimin was too busy glaring at Yoongi to laugh. "Ya, Yoongi Hyung! Move over, this isn't your bed you know!" Jimin tried to push Yoongi but with no luck.

"Guys, calm down. We're almost there. Taehyung, can you pass me the water?"

Taehyung passed Namjoon a blue nalgene waterbottle. Upon unscrewing the cap, the plastic keeping the cap and bottle together broke.

"Hyung's destructive power is starting to show, you all better calm down or he'll break the car." Jungkook teased, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

Sae-Jun wanted out, his hands tight on the steering wheel. The car came to a stop in front of a house. The house was made of dark wood and had big glass windows. It looked modern but still had a homey touch to it. The house was only slightly smaller than a mansion, it could be called a mini-mansion. From the outside, it looked very spacious. The afternoon sunlight made the grass all around them more lively and the trees more vibrant. To the back left, not far off, was a smaller building.

"By the way, Dawa doesn't know you guys are here. It's a surprise." Sae-Jun informed as they rang the doorbell.

"Coming." A male voice shouted. There were a few footsteps. "Wh-What are you guys doing here? Did you miss me that much?" Do-Hwan cried, covering his mouth. "Aww! I missed you all too! My little ducklings. Come in." He invited them in. "Ah, would you guys like some tea?"

Taehyung started to giggle at the question. "Hyung, you know we prefer coffee. Has Dawa Hyung hypnotized you into liking tea?" He pointed at Do-Hwan's hand, which was occupied by a glass mug of mint tea.

"Where is our Apollo anyway?" Jimin questioned looking around the place.

"Oh, his therapist has him follow a schedule"

"What's his schedule like now?" Hobi asked, curious.

In the morning they talk from 9:00 am to 10:30 am, I don't know about what, I'm not allowed to know. She has been talking to him about exposure therapy. Mostly with cars, since that will affect his daily life and he has already been in cars many times. Cars first seem like an easier challenge and then learning how to deal with the sight of blood. Anyway, from 10:35 am to 11:45 am, they study the study guide to get a learner's permit."

"Why? Talking about cars must be hard enough, and she wants him to study the rules for driving on a road and what each sign mean? And eventually, she wants him to drive? Can he handle that?" Jimin frowned. He wasn't convinced that this was a suitable method.

"She told me that it's normal for him to be afraid of cars given his history, but at the point where he never learns how to drive or avoids being in cars is more on the irrational side. If he learns that he is in control of the car, and if he is aware of the rules for driving, his fear may slowly start to subside." Do-Hwan explained just as how Dawa's therapist explained to him. "Yeah, that is the worst time of the day for him. Sometimes he ends up not eating his lunch. But as a way of relaxing his mind, Ha-Eun told us to get a well-trained horse. After lunch, which is from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm, he gets to go horseback riding. He usually spends about 2 hours riding that horse but sometimes, he does it for almost 4 hours."

Yoongi looked at the large clock that hung on the wall. "Right now, it's almost 3 pm. So, Let's wait for him."

"You guys should wait on the back porch, you'll see him come back from there," Do-Hwan suggested, leading them to the big porch in the back of the house.

"Wow, you can see the mountains from here! Such a great view!" Namjoon marveled as he soaked in the view. "It feels nice to have a little break." He smiled.

The Bangtan Boys waited some more until they heard the sound of many hoofs beating on the grass. The boys quickly looked to find Dawa on a tall black and white stallion. His hair was a mess from the galloping on the horse. He wore leather gloves, a white button-up shirt, and black trousers.

"Whoa, he looks like a prince!" Hobi whispered in awe. They all agreed. A handsome prince.

Dawa was still fairly far away, but as he came closer, all the boys saw something unusual. Dawa was full-on smiling, his teeth in full view. His dimple deepened as his eyes wrinkled up into the shapes of crescent moons. "So, This is what Happiness looks like on you, Dawa Anderson?" Namjoon spoke to himself. He saw the others taking pictures of Dawa. I need to ask one of them to send me that picture' He thought as he watched Dawa come to a stop in front of them.

The members always knew Dawa was good-looking. He always gave off the cold and sexy aura, or cold and 'out of your league' vibe. But right now, he looked like a charming prince, which gave off a refreshing feeling.

~~~~~~~~~

As soon as he got off the horse Dawa pulled them all into a group hug. "It's so good to see all of you."

The members were slightly taken back by this but still hugged him.

"Why aren't you surprised? We came to surprise you and you're giving us the lamest reaction. Would it have hurt you if you had pretended to be surprised?" Jungkook pouted.

"I was surprised. It was a lovely surprise, but my happiness in seeing you overruled my shocked reaction." Dawa rustled the younger's hair. Jungkook giggled at the action, forgetting to be angry. Dawa then looked at Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung staring at his horse.

"You guys can pet her if you want. She's really friendly." He smiled. "Her name is Yeobo." Dawa saw the guys give each other looks, which made him slightly panicked. "I didn't name her, she was already named. I don't know who named her. If I were to name her, I would give her a French or German name. Anyway, let's go inside. The stable boy will take care of Yeobo." As he walked away, he felt a blush creeping in.

'If he reacts like that to calling a horse Yeobo, I wonder how he would react calling someone he likes that pet name?' Yoongi chuckled to himself, noting the blush on Dawa's face.

A/N

GUYSS, I WAS READING ANOTHER BTS EIGHTH MEMBER FANFIC AND I SCROLLED UP WHERE THEY GIVE YOU MORE RECOMMENDATIONS AND THEY WERE RECOMMENDING MY OWN STORY TO ME XD

Thank you everyone for commenting, reading, and voting! I appreciate it all. Have an awesome day/Night

~da vinchen

(* ̄3 ̄)╭