Chapter 27 - Teasing pleasure

Y/N's POV

She guides me backwards, her fingers mindlessly pushing my dress down my waist, leaving me in just my panties, shivers trailing down my spine as the cool air brushes my breast.

Her hand rests on my lower back, fingers digging into my skin, pushing me against her while she kisses me, her tongue pushing against my lips. I part my lips and moan as her tongue slips into my mouth.

When the back of my knees hit the bed, Lizzie pushes me down on the mattress, head resting on the pillow as she places her legs over my hips, leaning down to kiss me again more softly than before, savoring the sensation.

She pulls back, my head raising from the mattress, trying to chase her lips, but she pushes me back down, leaning above me.

Her forefinger brushes over my collarbone, moving it from one shoulder to the other, my breathing picking up, staring at her with questioning eyes.

"Tell me what you want, y/n," she husks.

I roll my eyes, hands tightening around her waist, urging her to move down again. "You know what I want."

Lizzie smiles down on me, laying her fingers over my hand. "But I want to hear you say it. I need you to be sure."

"I want you." With a sudden pull of my hands she loses her balance for a second and our noses brush together, her hands holding herself upright beside my head.

"You need to be more specific than that," she teases, "What do you want me to do to you?"

"I want you to touch me." I push myself upward, fingers gripping her hair to pull her down on me, lips crashing together, but the moment is short-lived as she breaks the kiss, an unsatisfied moan passing my mouth.

"Like this?"

She trails light kisses over my neck, making me whine, starting to protest, but I'm quickly silenced by a gasp as her lips press over my pulse point, teeth grazing over the spot, my eyes closing tightly to hold back a moan.

Lizzie starts sucking on my neck, nipping every so often on the sensitive skin, then licking and kissing the spot to soothe it.

"Or this?"

She moves down my neck ever so slowly over my collarbone, giving my neck a break. Her knee rubs against my wet underwear, making me press down on her leg and rock my hips desperately.

Her free hand trails over my leg, touching the inside of my thighs ever so barely up to my stomach, my abdomen flexing under her teasing touch.

"Do you want more, darling? You just have to ask nicely." She murmurs, her hand reaching the underside of my breast, fingernails gently scratching over the skin and moving down again. Goosebumps appear all over my body, my stomach pulling together under her touch as she moves her hand down between my legs.

I bite my lips, my whole body feeling on fire, and I nod in hope she would stop playing with me, rocking my hips against her hand.

"Yeah?" She asks, her fingers playing with the hem of my underwear, her expression a lazy sort of half-smile, eyes dark with arousal.

I hum, lips parting as I gasp, her fingers pulling at the side of my panties before letting it snap back against my hip.

Lizzie kisses me again, her tongue moving against mine softly. A whine escapes my lips at the sensation. I break the kiss and lean my head back on the mattress, breathing picking up and the coil in my stomach tightening, my body aching for more contact.

"Yes. Yes, please."

"Good girl."

A steady moan claws its way out of my mouth at hearing the praise, hips raising up from the bed as her hand moves to the front of my panties, finding my opening and starts rubbing the length of it through the fabric of my underwear.