FOURTEEN

-AGENDA-

-
AGENDA
-

EVERYONE WAS CROWDED around the kitchen table again to discuss the next move they could make. Eleven was all caught up with the situation and they just needed to figure out what to do next.

"It's not like it was before." Hopper started. "It's grown. A lot." He said, referring to the gate in the lab. "I mean, that's considering we can get in there. That place is crawling with those dogs." He added.

"Demodogs." Dustin corrected.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper questioned.

"I said, uh, demodogs. Like demogorgon and dogs, like put them together, sounds pretty badass-"

"How is this important right now?" Hopper asked.

"It's not, I'm sorry." Dustin shut up.

"I can do it." Eleven said.

"You're not hearing me." Hopper told her.

"I'm hearing you. I can do it." She repeated.

"Even if she can do it we still have one big problem." Irina said.

"What?" Jonathan asked.

"If the brain dies, the body dies." She said.

"I thought that was the whole point." Max said.

"No she's right. That is the point, but if we're really right about this, I mean if El closes the gate and kills the mind flayer's army," Mike started.

"Will's a part of that army." Lucas said in realisation.

"Closing the gate will kill him." Mike said.

"Not unless we get the mind flayer out of him." Irina said.

"How would we do that?" Nancy asked.

"Joyce, you said Will likes it cold, yes?" Irina inquired and Joyce nodded.

"Then we need to stop giving it what it wants. Make the host uninhabitable." She explained.

"We need to burn it out of him." Joyce grimaced.

***

Hopper gave Jonathan, Joyce and Nancy directions to his cabin - a place Will wouldn't recognise - so they could get rid of this thing inside of him. Meanwhile, Hopper was going to take Eleven back to the lab to close the gate.