~ Chapter 6 ~

6. ~ Reservation for Bakugou ~

Katsuki had work the next day and he did his best to show the nerd he was sorry without saying it. It's not that he didn't wanna say he was sorry, but he figured as someone who rarely (if ever) apologizes, it would have more of an impact if he saved it for the endgame of his plan.

He bought the nerd his favourite caramel macchiato on the way to work, as well as a freshly baked cinnamon roll, and made his way to the office he shared with Deku.

Katsuki really was starting to think years of hits to the head had killed his brain cells. Deku's favourite drink was literally the drinkable embodiment of Katsuki's natural scent. Cute shitnerd, fucking making me soft... and horny, Katsuki thought as he wonderd sinfully if the nerd had thought that maybe his favourite drink was as close as he might get to tasting Katsuki. Katsuki had never thought about it, but he guessed it was possible he tasted like bitter caramel too.

One day soon I'll ask Deku if I taste better than this shitty drink.

Katsuki pushed open the door to his and Deku's shared office with a sleazy smirk on his face, only to have his face drop when he saw the half-and-half bastard leaning on the edge of Deku's desk.

The blond quickly corrected his face into a slight smile. Not wanting a repeat of last night he pushed down a growl, I am not a fucking dog, and confidently strode up to Deku's desk, which the greenette was sitting comfortably behind wearing a green hoodie and a small smile on his face as he looked up at Todoroki.

Now, as far as the hot head knew the bastard was straight, but he'd been extremely close to Deku since their first year at UA, and who's to say they never experimented together in high school. Not an image Katsuki needed right now... or ever.

"Morning nerd," Katsuki said, flashing Deku his biggest grin, then showing Todoroki a small grimace as he nodded towards him, "Halfie".

Deku's smile left his face, he just looked at Katsuki blankly, his big green eyes seemingly searching red ones for something he needed to see.

"Morning Kacchan."

"Bakugou," Todoroki greeted, "Well Midoriya, I'll send you that info soon, and thanks again for the help."

Todoroki pushed himself away from Deku's desk, before leaning forward, brushing the nerd's soft green curls behind his ear and whispering closely to him.

Katsuki's grip on the items in his hands tightened, his eye twitching, as he kept his composure, letting his resting bitch face cover the fact that the icyhot bastard was way too fucking close to Deku.

Deku's eyes, which were looking away from his partner, widened before closing in one of his signature smiles, being followed by a fucking adorable giggle.

Fuck you Icyhot, I'm supposed to make him laugh like that, not you, you bastard.

Todoroki pulled away from Deku, making his way out of the office, the smallest of smirks present on his face.

"See you later, Midoriya. Bakugou."

With a slight wave he was gone, and as the office door closed Katsuki bit his tongue to stop himself demanding to know what Todoroki had whispered, and remembered the things he'd bought for the nerd.

He set the drink and sweet treat down on Deku's desk. The greenette looked them over, before glancing up at the blond.

"What's this for Kacchan?"

Katsuki could feel a tint spreading on his cheeks, as he scratched his neck sheepishly.

"It's uh, your favourite. Caramel macchiato and a cinnamon roll. I know how you don't look after yourself when you're busy, nerd."