~ Chapter 7 ~

7. ~ Move bitch, get out the way ~

That night, after his meal out with Deku, Katsuki had allowed himself to fantasize about green hair and pale freckled skin in the comfort of his own bed.

Tonight's fantasy called upon the pissed off Deku that Katsuki had seen the other night. Obviously erasing eyebags from the scene, Katsuki could imagine a very angry Deku telling him he was acting unfairly... and in his sinful mind, that he needed to be punished.

Katsuki is almost fucking certain he's a dominating top, but something about Deku taking charge once in a while really got him going. It was that fiery determination that Deku always showed in battle, that was the look that Katsuki imagined would be on Izuku's beautiful face as he took charge as a hot power bottom, wearing nothing except a victorious grin, as he rode Katsuki like he was just an object made for the greenette's pleasure.

As Katsuki was panting in the dark, and stroking himself to completion, he was vaguely aware that sometime soon he may not be having to imagine scenarios of this nature. He might be actually living them. And to top it all off, if all went to plan, unlike tonight, he'd actually get cuddles afterwards. Imagining curling up next to Izuku, holding him flush against his body, Katsuki slipped into a deep comforting sleep with cum on his sheets and nothing but the greenette on his mind.

The rest of the week was fucking dragging if he was honest. He and Deku had been apart for most of their working hours, as Izuku had been asked to present training sessions at UA while Katsuki agreed to continue their patrol routes. It sucked, but they were texting way more than usual, and at every free opportunity Katsuki would let the gorgeous green hero know he was thinking of him.

By the time Wednesday came around, Katsuki decided it was time to casually sew the seeds for Friday's plan.

12:02pm: How's the training going nerd?

Deku 💚, 12:05pm: Great Kacchan! 😃 There are some amazing quirks in this year's class! I can't wait to tell you all about them later!
Deku 💚, 12:05pm: I had to bring a new notebook for all the awesome info I'm getting 🤩

Katsiki chuckled to himself. Tch, same old Deku. He tried to now casually steer the conversation, and realised he could possibly get to spend some time with Izuku before Friday.

12:06pm: Only you would get excited over this shit. What you doing after work?

Deku 💚, 12:08pm: Uh nothin planned actually. Why? 🤔

12:08pm: Our publicist called yesterday. Said one of us has to attend some hero social tonight. Nothin too crazy but would be little less fucking painful if we went together
12:08pm: She said some shit about discovering new talent or some crap

Deku 💚, 12:11pm: That sounds like fun! Plus there might be pros there I've not met before 🙏 thanks for asking me Kacchan! 🤗

12:11pm: Don't thank me nerd, it's just work. It's smart casual. Pick you up at 6 so you better leave work on time
12:12pm: and eat before we go you little shit

Deku 💚, 12:18pm: Okay, yes Sir Lord Explosion Murder! 😄

12:19pm: Cheeky fucker. Getting too sassy for your own good Deku
12:19pm: What about Friday night nerd? You free? The squads are getting together so you're fucking coming out. If I gotta go, you gotta go