V

question;
if i write an ethan x oc story would any of you be interested in reading it?
_____________

8 AM— luna's pov

i didn't go through most of my messages when i woke up, since i barely had enough time to get ready for class and get there on time.

my day went as usual. art history lecture, lunch break, painting class and then work.

yes. work. on top of all that.

fun, i know.

during one of my breaks i finally decided to check my messages.

victoriadeangelis // 2 unopened messages

lud0v1ca // 5 unopened messages

ethaneskin // 1 unopened message

unknown // 7 unopened messages

what is up with everyone texting me today?

i open victoria's messages first. it was a good morning message and a picture of the band's studio with the caption ‘back at it’.

i reply with a picture of the street outside the café i work at and caption it ‘save me’.

i go back and check the messages from ethan.

ethaneskin
did everything go well with vic?
she told me she came over to see you last night
sent may 17th, 11:30 AM

lunarr
yeah all good
we talked it out and we're alright now
man i missed her a lot
sent may 17th, 13:35 PM

now i've got three options. one; i read ludovica's messages first and then check the unknown. two; i open the unknown ones and snob ludo a bit more. three; ignore all of them and do something else.

curiosity got the best of me as i opened the unknown messages.

nothing interesting to see here, just some fans of måneskin asking me if i'm thomas's or vic's or ethan's girlfriend.

the day they ask me if i'm dating chilli i might consider replying just for the laughs.

you'd be surprised by the amount of this type of messages i get on the daily. probably because whenever i comment on the band's posts they reply to me.

i just press delete all and get back inside to finish my shift.

~~~~

3 PM—

i am sitting on the bus, finally heading home after so many hours of being out.

i am resting my head against the cold glass of the window as i listen to one of my many playlists on shuffle.

just when brian may's epic solo in bohemian rhapsody is about to hit, my phone rings and the song pauses automatically.

i sigh in frustration as i pull it out of my pocket to check the caller id.

and here it is, with big, bold letters: ‘DAMIANO THE GREATEST FRIEND LUNA HAS WHO DEFINITELY DID NOT WRITE ALL THIS’.

i smile at the contact name i haven't changed in years and answer the call.

ciao luna” his raspy voice echoes through my cheap earbuds.

ciao damii reply cheerfully “what's up?”

“where are you right now?”

“on the bus going home, why?” i ask as i check the screen over my head to see how close to my stop i am.

“do you have any free time this afternoon?” he asks, his tone hinting that he has something very specific in mind.

“mm i think i do” i reply honestly “wait, give me a second”

i say and i squeeze through the random people on the bus in order to get off.

“that was not easy” i sigh when i'm finally standing on the sidewalk.

damiano's laugh is his response to my twenty second long grunting and struggling to get out of the very crowded bus.

“so, what's up?” i ask again and start walking.

“you see, we are writing some new songs right now and victoria over here has missed you ‘oh, so much’ that she literally begged me to call you and invite you over—”

“—VAFFANCULO DAMIANO—” victoria yells from the distance, accompanied with a lot of inaudible teasing from her bandmates.

“—what a lovely bambina she is...” damiano comments when victoria is done cussing him out “so yeah, we were just wondering if you'd like to come over for a bit. you know, hang out like we used to...”

“yeah, of course!” i say, secretly excited to see them all together again “what time should i come over?”

“is five pm alright?” he asks.

“it should be fine” i say as i struggle to pull my keys out of my backpack with one hand “i'll see you guys in a bit then!”

ciao lunaaa~” he chirps and we hang up.

now i have to speedrun through a shower, a quick meal and a power nap.

the sacrifices i make for my favourite rockstars...

.

.

.
another one done woo