IX

10:30 PM— luna's pov

she is still in love with you
“she is still in love with you

that's all i've been able to think about for the past two hours.

this sentence was playing on loop in my head from the moment i hung up with ludo to right now, while i am at home, in my pajamas, in my bed, doing my best to fall asleep at a decent hour for once.

but i just can't stop thinking about it.

but why am i reacting like that? it's not like ludo is some sort of sorcerer, right? how could she, out of all people know?

my head starts to ache as i go through the neverending list of scenarios in my head, trying to decide whether any of them could have a happy ending.

do i still love her? yes.
am i ready for a relationship again? no idea.
could this fuck everything up? possible.

i roll around again and hug the only plushy i own; a large, blue-ish green dinosaur with a funny frown.

funnily enough, victoria was the one who gifted him to me.
the only difference is that when she gave him to me, he was also wearing one of her few plain t-shirts, which is now somewhere deep inside my closet.

almost everything i own is somehow related to her, in one way or the other. from this plush to one of my many hairbrushes.

i swear that i can even sense her presence, as if a part of her never left for denmark, never fucked ludo and never broke up with me.

in the past this sensation gave me a fuzzy feeling, but after a certain point it became overwhelming.
and then a couple of weeks after the whole situation with ludo, it vanished.

but now it's back, giving me the fuzzy feeling all over again.

i am down astronomically bad once again...

~~~~

10:30 PM— victoria's pov

the band is sitting around the small coffee table, talking.

about what, you may ask.

well, after ethan and damiano gave thomas a brief update on the conversation the three older members of the band had in the studio earlier, the three musicians were doing their best to figure out how to help their once again lovestruck friend.

“wait, so if i got this right” thomas says and looks at victoria “you were never over her even when you claimed you were and then before you left you told her everything and now when you guys talked it out and you decided to take things slowly, you realised you are still in love with her?”

the bassist nods.

“that's an entire teenage romantic drama movie script right there” the youngest comments and does his best to hold back a chuckle.

“vaffanculo thomas, i'm struggling here” the girl flips him off.

“fine, fine i'm sorry” the younger raises both hands up in surrender.

“whatever” she sighs “what should i do?”

“you could always try telling her the truth, you know” damiano proposes.

“i agree with him” ethan backs up the older “you can't keep avoiding your feelings, they won't disappear”

“i mean you tried this once already and we can all see it didn't work” thomas adds, earning a halfhearted chuckle from victoria.

“yeah but what if i fuck things up again?” she insists.

“vic, she is so fucking in love with you that even chili can tell.” damiamo says dryly and gestures at the small dog that raised her ears at the mention of her name.

“you mean that?” her eyes shine with hope.

“oh come on vic! we weren't born yesterday!” thomas protests.

“listen, first thing you gotta do is ask yourself; am i ready for a relationship again? if the answer is yes, then go for it!” damiano says and takes a sip of his tea.

“but i don't know if i am!” the girl desperately says and hides her face in her palms in frustration.

“then just give it a try and see how it goes” ethan advises “if you see that things are going the way they did the first time then it's your sign to walk away”

“i agree with ethan but i also think that this time you truly are mature enough for it” damiano comments.

you are talking about maturity?” victoria teases.

“this isn't about me, for once” the eldest says dramatically and takes another sip of his tea.

the rest of the band chuckles lightly at the comment.

“fine” victoria finally says “i will talk to her”

“that's our vic!” damiano cheers as the other two boys join him and cheer her name proudly.

“thank you, thank you” she says “now shoo! we've got work tomorrow” she
waves her hands as if trying to sweep them out of the house as ethan and damiano make their way to the door, put on their shoes and collect their remaining stuff, say the two blondes goodnight and both head home.

.

.

.
*dj khaled voice* anotha one