9.

Draco

Draco turned to boxing as a way to de-stress.

And the games themselves were even better.

The audience erupted. Everyone was going crazy. The applause was heartening. All of the energy from the crowd washed over him. He was alive. The screams for 'Mad Man' became even louder as he entered the ring. He was adored by everyone. Nobody knew who he was hiding behind the bandana that covered his mouth and nose.

They only saw his eyes.

Draco gave the guy who appeared to be far too confident for his own good a once-over. He'd be disappointed once Draco knocked him out.

The name of the opponent was announced after circling the ring for a few seconds, as if testing each other.

Dementor.

Why was he dubbed "Dementor"? The guy had been in so many fights and taken so many punches that his face was demented. And the play on words worked in his favour.

They simply watched each other, waiting to see who would make the first move, until 'Dementor' made the first move.

Rookie move. If you know you're stronger on defence, play defence. Play no offence.

Draco's favourite trick was this one. Hold back long enough for the opponent to believe Draco isn't a good offensive player.

Then let the game swing Draco's way.

After blocking the punch, Draco retaliated with a round-house kick to the opponent's jaw. Draco didn't back down and punched the guy in the gut, winding him. Draco punched his opponent in the face as he watched him stagger back, trying to catch his breath. They both fell down, with Draco on top.

Draco was enraged. All he could see was red. So, to ensure that the opponent didn't take even a single hit, Draco punched him repeatedly until he was knocked out.

Soon, the M.C.'s intimidating words declared Draco the winner. He threw his hands up in confidence, breathing heavily and his gaze fixed on the craziness of the crowd.

The roars of the crowd grew louder, and the noise became deafening.

Draco left to return to his changing room after collecting his winnings from the bets.

Draco had packed his belongings and left around 12 a.m. He shuddered as tiny water droplets dripped from his wet hair in the light breeze.

A shower was just what he needed to unwind.

It took about thirty minutes to get back to Madison Hills. Thirty minutes of agonising silence. When Draco arrived in town, he stopped at a local diner to satisfy his hunger.

When he entered the small space, he noticed how quiet it was. Taking a seat by the windows, he studied the menu until someone came over to take his order.

"What can I get you?" mumbled a small voice.

"Can I just have some fries and a small coke?" he asked.

"Of course, since you're our only customer right now, we'll get that done pretty quickly." the voice said quietly, laughing.

He looked up at the waitress, chuckling, and froze.

He groaned in frustration. "You?"

Isabella's smile faded as she realised who she was speaking to and looked up from her small notepad.

She took a step back and paced.

"Right now, there are three of us here. If you want Lexie to take your order, I can make a request for her." Her speech was hurried.