12.

Draco

Draco sat back and relaxed as she spoke.

"How was today?" Draco scoffed as he looked up to meet Dr. Smith's gaze, before rolling his eyes and looking away.

"Every time we meet, you ask me this question." Dr. Smith shrugged, her hands interlocked.

It was true, she'd always begin each session with the same question, in the same squeaky chair, and with the same irritating tone.

"And I'll keep asking until I get a clear answer." she said emphatically.

"But for the time being, your.. useless statement will suffice. At the very least, it's a different response each time." Draco's lips curled up just a tad, revealing a smidgeon of amusement.

Dr. Smith, also known as Dr. Anna Smith, was a psychiatric specialist. Draco was an undocumented patient of hers. Dr. Smith and his mother were close friends.

"So." Anna began.

"Have you talked to anyone yet? You appear to have only one friend, and I don't mean to offend you in any way, but my son is across the country pursuing his drab acting career. I get you two FaceTime and do your shit, but he's not always here. So you don't have anyone you can physically touch with whom you can confide."

"How thoughtful." Draco replied, a sarcastic grin on his face.

"No problem." she said.

"Will you answer the question, or will we just keep shooting insults at one another until your hour is up?" Silence dominated their conversation; he refused to respond, and she patiently waited.

This was one question she was hoping for a new answer to.

Anna sighed as the clock deducted time from their session, moving the hour hand closer to 8 p.m.

"I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped." she explained.

"This has to stop; I'm just a little tired of wasting an hour with you doing nothing. I could use this time to tend to another patient who, most likely, requires more attention than you do right now."

"No one is stopping you." he said with a glare.

She slammed her hand against the desk, matching his stare with a gleam in her eyes that equated to the idea of a challenge.

"You're damn right." she said angrily.

She spoke again, this time pointing to the door that led him out of her home office.

"Leave." He smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't we still have five minutes?" Shaking her head, she leant back against her chair, a sickeningly sweet smile spreading across her face.

"I'd rather have my next patient come in and leave five minutes sooner, so she can get back to that horrible household she lives in before her family does. So get out." She spoke up, nudged her head, and motioned for him to leave.

He stood up and walked over to the door.

"I'm looking forwards to our next session." he winked.

Anna laughed, throwing her head back.

"You enrage me, Draco!" He saluted her and opened the door, only to collide with someone.

"Fuck." he yelled.

What the hell happened?

Anna chastised him, saying. "Language dumbass." as she walked over to slap the top of his head.