author's note.

To be honest, I'm at a loss for words.

I just finished my first book, and I loved every minute of it! I never imagined I'd be able to write and finish a book, but here we are.

For a long time, my dream was to write and publish my own book. I was terrified to post 'we meet in words' because it's like my baby, but then a thought came to me and told me to man up and post my story.

I'm so glad I did because I would never have finished my book otherwise. Many people told me I wouldn't be able to do it. But now look at me, I did it.

And I'm very proud of myself.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me since the beginning. I adore you all, and you all deserve a big hug.

I'm actually crying as I write this because I feel so blessed and loved by all of you. It was difficult for me to write and update every single day. Some days, I just wanted to scream into my pillow and throw my laptop down the stairs. But I persevered for your sake.

I'd tell myself that hard work pays off, and I'd worked so hard on 'we meet in words'. I've never been more committed to anything in my life.

So, once again, I sincerely thank you for reading and supporting me. This has been a lot of fun, and I can't wait to give you guys another book!

Thank you once more. Much love. 🤍