box 1

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

  A knock echoed through Nezu's office. The small animal-like creature grinned as he placed his cup of tea onto his desk. "You can enter."

  In walked a male, roughly six feet in height with shaggy green hair and grey smokey eyes. A slight smirk was evident on his lips. "It's nice to see you again Principal." He said with a bow.

  "Sit! Sit!" Nezu motions towards the open couch in front of his desk. "Would you care for some tea?"

  "No thank you. Please just get onto why I am here. We both know I don't necessarily appreciate this place." L/N says as he takes a seat, looking around he takes notice of the small amount of decor.

  Now L/N was no stranger to the little mouse man's evil grin, but seeing the calculating look behind his eyes was almost enough to make him leave. "As you may have heard one of my classes was attacked a few days ago. This brought to my attention the lack of non-quirk related lessons we have outside of regular high school classes."

  "Nope count me out, the last thing I need is a bunch of teenagers that can't behave" The greenette butts in, almost ready to leave.

  "It would be a shame if the hero commission learned the name of the notorious "Smog" now, wouldn't it? Nezu stated with a slight challenging tone before taking a sip of his tea. He watched amused as the boy weighed the pros and cons, an evident look of annoyance etched on his face. "And of course, you would receive payment for your time, as well as housing if you wish."

  Zihao sighed in defeat knowing that the mouse wasn't bluffing. Nezu truly would expose his identity if need be. There was no real evidence that 'smog' existed though; The only reason people were skeptical of his existence was due to villains reporting a male with green hair took them down, that and of course the green tea smell his smoke left behind. Zihao sighs again and starts to open and close his lighter, a habit he picked up on when he is thinking or frustrated. "How much are we talking?" 

  As Nezu's grin grew larger L/N winced wondering if the animal hybrid's face would crack. "You'd receive almost as much as a teacher would be, and any hospital fees will be covered by us if you are hurt on the job."

  "And housing?" L/N added.

  "An apartment will be added onto a building where you train the students. Privacy and direct access to a training facility! Isn't it excellent?!" L/N swore the look on the Remy look-a-like's face could rival the devils.

  "Okay I'm in, but only if you listen to my conditions first." The male says as he leans forward, resting his arms on his legs.

  "Wonderful! Just splendid! What are your conditions?" He exclaims, almost knocking the tea over in the process.

  Zihao held up a finger, "One, I don't have to train anyone I don't see fit" then he held up another, "and second I want your support team to build me hearing aids that won't break so easily. I've spent more money on repairs than anything else this year." The teen grimaced at the thought. While he could do the job without hearing aids, he felt more comfortable having access to all of his senses. Since he mostly did stealth operations his hearing was the one thing he relied on heavily.

  "Count it as already done then!" If L/N was anyone else he might not have seen the evil glint in the mouse's eye.

  "Okay then I accept. When do I start?" It hasn't even been a second since he uttered those words, but he already regretted it. Maybe having the hero commission on his tail wouldn't be that bad.

  "Tomorrow of course! I'll send you the details of your apartment later today after it is completed. You'll be helping class 1-A, I assume you remember how to get there?" If he wasn't listening closely, he may have missed the sorrow tone the principle's voice held. "Ah! Your hearing aids should be done as soon as the apartment. I'll have someone leave them on the counter for you."

  Nodding his head, he stood up to leave. Class was already over so he saw no harm in wandering the school. The only thing that could be heard were slow footsteps and a lighter being flickered.

--------------------

  "Nezu are you sure about this? The boy is a vigilante for crying out loud!"

  "Now now Eraserhead, we both know that he is more than capable of teaching your students. They need experience not just lessons." His usual evil grin was replaced with a serious expression.

  Frustratedly the black hair male threw his hand in his hair as he stood in the corner of the principal's office. He knew, better than anyone perhaps, how well the young boy was at hand-to-hand combat. But still he was a teacher. And as a teacher it was his job to make sure his students felt safe in the classroom, after the incident he needed to make sure that everyone felt secure at UA. Sighing he lowers his hand to his face and rubs his eyes. "Fine, but one mess up and he's out of my classroom."

  "Splendid!"

If anyone has any issues with the main character using hearing aids then please leave :) I have not found many mha books that include a user that is hard of hearing

If anyone has any issues with the main character using hearing aids then please leave :) I have not found many mha books that include a user that is hard of hearing. I am deaf myself but this does not mean I am an expert at everything hearing releated. So if there is a mistake feel free to correct me :)

Also many characters will be ooc (out of character)

I hope to see you in the next chapters as well. <3