box 51

A loud grunt escaped Endeavor's throat as the Nomu sent a flaming punch to the side of his face

A loud grunt escaped Endeavor's throat as the Nomu sent a flaming punch to the side of his face. Pain erupted throughout his left side as he felt the fire cloud his vision. Flying backwards, his body landed with a hard thud on the concrete below. Unremorseful, the assailant stood over his body with an underwhelmed expression. "B-BORING. AR-AREN'T THERE ANY S-STRONGER-ER HERO-ROES?" It questioned while its eyes surveyed the area. Looking for anything, anyone strong enough to fight it. "A S-STRONGER H-H...HERO... I-IS THERE... A STRONG-GER- AH- STRO...?"

"Yeah, right here you slimy fuck." A voice shouted as a harsh kick was sent towards his head. The sudden impact made the Nomu's head bend inward as Zihao used it to project himself in front of Endeavor. Shielding the body of the fallen hero, he yelled at the Nomu again with a smirk on his face that was covered by a black mask. "Come on, didn't you want to fight someone?" Zihao taunted as he brought out a long metal staff.

"F-FINALL-LLY," the creature seemed to hiss. A long black tendril protruded from its arm. Rilling it backwards, it scrapped against nearby buildings, causing crumbles to fall. A low scratching sound could be heard int its wake. Releasing his arm, the tension sent it aiming for Zihao. 

Using his staff, Zihao did he best to deflect the oncoming attack. Pieces of the broken concrete scrapped against his skin as he tried to avoid the large stray pieces. "NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO GET UP, DON'T YOU THINK SO ENDEAVOR?" Zihao's feet went spiraling into the air above the scene as he tried to make sense of the rapid attack. This was his first time seeing a Nomu up-close and actually having to fight one. The entire fighting style seemed uncalculated and unpredictable, almost as if it didn't have any self-preservation. Unlike the Nomu he watched from the USJ attack, this one seemed to move on its own accord.