box 5

Zihao was no stranger to sleepless nights, but gosh did he hate them

Zihao was no stranger to sleepless nights, but gosh did he hate them. 7 am and all he has to show for it is he notes over class 1-A's combat training from the beginning of the semester. Maybe the notes were a sign that he was Izuku's long lost brother after all. If he wasn't so tired he may have laughed at the thought.

Standing up for the first time in hours he began to stretch before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day. The students were going to train with him for majority of the day. Nezu also planned for the male to meet class 1-B for some unknown reason.

--------------------

What a lovely morning, not a cloud in the sky, birds are singing. L/N was having a great hair day, his skin was glowing, his favorite lighter was in his pocket. And let's not forget a cup of his favorite coffee. Nothing less but pure bliss.

Is what Zihao wishes was happening. Instead, he has twenty students in front of him acting like children. Bakugou was yelling at anything that moved. Denki was short circuiting as Jiro and Sero laughed at him. Kirishima was trying to calm the raging Bakugou as Izuku cried. Ilda was busy getting the others to calm down. And the rest of the class was sitting on the floor waiting for instruction. 'God, no amount of vodka can fix this mess.'

He felt his eye twitch in irritation. Aizawa had a meeting this morning so luckily for him he gets to miss the circus. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he closed his eyes. If they wanted to act like children, then so be it. Holding up his hand he held up three fingers.