box 32

[Day three]

[Day three]

Zihao stared at the door with drowsy eyes. The short trip out of the room gave him enough time to fill his lungs just enough so he could begin to pick the lock on the cuffs. The lack of sleep didn't register in his mind as adrenaline ran through his system. His entire mind was working overtime as he thought of every single possibility. Yet it didn't acknowledge the small amount of energy he had.

With him being held, in what he assumed to be underground, Hu would have a harder time being close enough to find him. If he was above the surface, there'd be a greater chance the camera would be closer to Hu's range.

The bar itself troubled him; exactly what relationship did Shigaraki have with the faceless man. It couldn't be a mere coincidence, no there had to be a correlation. But what?

A sudden turning of the doorknob made him halt his movements. Releasing the smoke, he let it enter back into his shoe so the smell wouldn't diffuse in the air. Dabi's heavy shoes made a loud thump with every step, it made it easier for Zihao to tell who was who.

It was usually Dabi who came to check on him, but at times a man wearing a split mask would enter as well. In those scenarios he'd fake being asleep until he left.

L/n glared at the figure towering over him as the door closed behind him.

"I uh brought you food, you haven't eaten at all so..." Touya said sheepishly as he held a plate with a grilled cheese on it.