box 2

1st person

1st person

Bold = talking
Italics = thinking

  Walking outside of the main UA building, I look in all directions before I take out a box from my pocket. Raising a stick to my lips I flick my lighter on and wait for it to burn. I take a drag from the cigarette as I put the box back. 'Always making deals I can't refuse huh Nezu. If I would've refused he would have turned me in in a heartbeat. Thats that I guess.' Not wanting to think of what could have happened anymore I keep on walking around. Suddenly a vibrate from my phone brings me out of my thoughts.

"Rat shit sent you a location."

  'Well shit that was quick.' Putting the rest of my cig in a mini ash tray I carry I start making my way to the building not too far from me.

--------------------

  Entering the building I quickly make note of how massive the building is. While taking a quick lap around the training facility, I use this time to notice any cameras. Alongside the top of the room there were air vents that directly lead outside, assuming they are put in place for quirk use I shrug it off. 

(Imagine the training facility to be the same size as the one they're usually in. Just with additional training equipment that can be put away)

  Deciding to check on my new apartment, I make my way towards the elevator located in the front of the building. I press the 2nd button and the doors start to close as music begins to play. "I save dick by giving it CPR-" 'Great elevator music, very classy.'

  Soon the doors open with a beep. As I step out of the elevator, I'm met with French doors that can be opened with a code. After punching in the code Nezu gave me I neatly take off my shoes and set them near the door as I start to look around.

  Right at the entrance way there was a basket for slippers and a place to keep jackets. Looking around you realize that it's a decent sized apartment. Two bedrooms which were on opposite halls from each other and an open kitchen and living room in the middle. There was a back door that I assumed opened up to the roof.

   Noting that there was a camera at the entrance I roll my eyes and keep looking around. When I got done, I slumped into a barstool facing the kitchen counter. After resting my head down, I see a package near me, groaning I prop myself up and fish in my pockets for a pocketknife. Humming in satisfaction upon finding one I cut open the tape.

  "I hope the apartment is to your liking. If any changes need to be made see either myself or Powerloader. Here are your hearing aids you requested, alongside them there is another gift I think you'll like. Class 1-A will report to the training facility at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning.
Signed- Nezu."

  'I mean at least he left a note.' Throwing the note to the side I open the package to reveal the hearing aids. Opening the charging pack, I see two black devices that resemble ear buds. Taking my old ones out and I place them in the case. After putting the new ones in they immediately they pick up every little sound.  Pain painted my face at how loud they were before they automatically decreased in volume. I grab my phone out of my pocket and start to check how visible they are.

3rd person

  Zihao was in no way insecure about his hearing. But he was worried about people using his disability to their advantage in a fight. Which is why he usually went for a sleeker design so they can disguise as earbuds or an earpiece spies use. 

  Checking the box to make sure it was empty he found a stack of papers. "Class I-A student list and quirk registration." He read out loud to himself, "Hm you have some interesting students this year Aizawa, I'm surprised he didn't expel anyone yet. Invisibility? They'll probably focus on stealth missions." Zihao begins taking notes on which students would fit certain types of fighting styles based off their quirk. "Todoroki Shoto" after he said the name he made a face of disgust, silently praying he wasn't anything like his father. Then one student caught his eye, "Midoriya Izuku: Quirk- super power (he can increase the power of part of his body or his whole body and increases his physical abilities.)" 'Where have I heard that name before?' He thinks to himself as he pulls out his phone to check.

 "Quirkless kid saves fellow student in sludge attack!!"

  "Quirkless huh? I'll have to keep my eye on him. Something isn't right here. He could just be a late bloomer but that is highly unlikely. Perhaps I'll have to do some digging. The number of broken bones he's had is impressive though, it must be a world record."

   He continues reading until he finishes every single profile. Rubbing his eyes, he lets out a sigh. Zihao glances at the clock wondering why he is so tired. He flinches when he sees that it was already two in the morning. Deciding to call it a day, he makes his way to the master bedroom in desperate need of sleep. He can only imagine the horror of dealing with twenty teenagers in the morning.

:) if you have any questions on how his hearing aids or how any hearing aids work I am always willing to answer them

:) if you have any questions on how his hearing aids or how any hearing aids work I am always willing to answer them. And I am aware that some people don't classify being hoh as a disability but for the sake of the book it is.

The first couple of chapters aren't going to be super long because I'm experimenting with writing styles right now, but they will get longer as I keep writing.